Specialist – Intl Remittance Bank Push Pull and Xtratime.Products and Services (Fintech), Spécialiste – Intl Remittance Bank Push Pull et Xtratime.Produits et Services (Fintech), Douala, MTN Cameroon
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
Strategy & Analytics, Budgeting, Data and Reporting
- Execute policies, procedures and guidelines cascaded by the functional lead and ensure compliance with the same
- Comply with the set governance mechanisms, under supervision from the functional lead
- Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of International Remittance, Bank Push & Pull & Xtratime strategies and propose and offer suggestions for improvements
International Remittance, Bank Push & Pull and Xtratime Operations
- Work closely with Manager to develop and deploy International Remittance, Interoperability, Bank Push & Pull & Xtratime product roadmap in the OpCo, in line with the overall Group strategy, and ensure appropriate prioritization of projects is undertaken
- Conduct extensive market and region research and create realistic user stories for solution optimization
- Customize group provided product design in line with OpCo specific local nuances and take sign-off from higher management
- Secure key partnerships
- Benchmark region best practices and conduct extensive research to identify appropriate pricing for products. Develop proposals to amend products pricing in line with country level nuances
- Monitor revenue and cost for the product portfolio to maintain profitability as per organization strategy and business plan
- Collaborate with the CVM to develop & analyze loyalty/reward programs
- Research and analyze customer behaviour in specific geography to design loyalty rewards, in line with the overarching guidelines set by Group
- Benchmark best practices in the market, prepare business case and present to senior management
- Collaborate with GTM & Marketing teams to identify potential strategic partners to drive the rewards program
- Manage promotional calendar with third party services to drive sales growth back into the business
- Manage the loyalty program operations (including transactions on rewards to be disbursed)
- Use relevant metrics and measures to monitor existing loyalty & reward programs
- Gather customer feedback on product performance and relay to the Group product teams, in a bid to improve product performance
- Manage day-to-day product operations and establish internal best practices in order to ensure effective utilization of the products
- Understand product & solutions developed and follow guidelines associated for QA and testing
- Work with Development team to ensure that the product is fully tested
- Strengthen customer feedback loops, and scale product knowledge within the OpCo
- Manage Quality of Service of the Product to ensure seamless customer experience
- Monitor & Analyze traffic loads and in county system & platform capacity
- Collaborate to capture Voice of Customer through CSAT surveys, product reviews, complaints etc.
- Lead and oversee the development of remittance products and services and to ensure alignment to business strategy, profitability and continuous improvement
- Support on go-to-market, marketing, operations and implementation
- Ensure full Interconnect ion between MMC, other MNCs and the money transfer operators
- Guarantee MMC’s remittance business is compliant with regulation
- Establish and maintain quality standards that will enhance the customer experience and cost efficiency.
- Other tasks and duties, as assigned
- Minimum 3 years degree in Engineering or related field (bachelor’s in computer science or management)
- Strong computer skills
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years’ total experience in International Remittance or allied field is required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Fintech environment, banking or Mobile Money is preferred
- Experience working in a medium or large organization with a good understanding emerging markets is preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience of product development and portfolio management
- Any Mobile Money industry-related training is considered a plus
MTN Group Limited is a South African multinational mobile telecommunications company, operating in many African, European and Asian countries. Its head office is in Johannesburg. MTN recorded 232.6 million subscribers, making it the eighth largest mobile network operator in the world, and the largest in Africa.
With more than 17510 professionals, working in over 20 countries around the world.
MTN recruiters are always searching for brilliant candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit, looking for a work culture where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded. MTN employees enjoy competitive salaries, excellent health benefits, and a network of like-minded co-workers that drive innovation across the entire telecommunication industry.
About the Team
The Human Resources team partners with all aspects of the organization, driving success through the effective and innovative management of people for both current and future business needs.
Key roles that the Human Resources team performs:
Executive Role: Specialists in all aspects of people management. High-level input at a strategic level into all key business decisions.
Audit Role: Ensures all areas of the organization are compliant with legal requirements AND best practice employment policies and procedures.
Facilitator Role: Close partnership to support, advise and extend the ability of all areas of the organization to meet their objectives through the implementation of highly effective employment practices in areas such as Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, Reward systems, Performance Management, Health and Wellbeing.
Consultancy Role: Provide expert advice to the organization and it’s managers on any aspect of workforce management and employee relations and performance.
Service Role: Ensure the organization is fully aware of and is equipped to deal with developments impacting employment matters, such as changes in legislation, changes in the characteristics of the labor market.
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://ehle.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX/requisitions/preview/1516/?location=Cameroon&locationId=300000000273784&locationLevel=country&mode=location
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire: https://afriquejobs.com/?s=Job+Report
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/