Ingénieur Génie Civil H/F,Civil Engineer M/F, Douala, Egis Cameroun
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
Job Title: Executive Sales Executive
Type Of Contract: Permanent Contract
Location: Douala, Cameroun
Reporting to: Sales & Marketing Manager
The External Sales Executive will be responsible for the Wins, retains and development of Strategic Customers and medium-sized customers.
- Acts as key contact for allocated customers and new customers.
- Plans and manages accounts and coordinates with operations on account planning, customer inquiries, business reviews, etc.
- Accepts and processes orders for handover to Operations.
- Stays informed on shipment and exception status for allocated customers.
- Proactively informs the customer of shipment status and exceptions.
- Acts as the first contact point for customer claims for notification and reception of claims and respective document collection.
- Gathers customer and market information to update Customer Service and Operations on current conditions.
- Develops relationships with allocated customers.
- Seeks and prospects for new customer targets to win new business.
- Builds rapport and trust with customers by being informed about customers’ business and the market.
- Assesses the type and size of customer needs.
- Recommends solutions based on customer needs by using industry knowledge.
- Closes business connecting a customer need with a desired solution and the value it may create for the customer.
- Proactively informs the customer of the shipment status, and exceptions and provides intermediate updates on incident solutions.
- Provides spot quotations and closes contracts.
- Performs up- and cross-selling for existing customers.
- Supports customer retention by conducting joint visits with operations, and finance and organizing workshops inviting customers to share information on updated regulations, products, etc.
- Uses networks within the various Sales channels within the market to collaborate on customers, and marketing strategies and offers a full supply chain of services to service customer needs.
- Collects relevant customer information for the RFI/RFP/RFQ and prepares documents for customer implementation to ensure proper operational handover and implementation to meet customer expectations (SLA’s & SOP’s)
- Transfers specific customers with high-value potential to Key Account Sales and opportunities with lower value to Internal Sales
- Collaborates closely with Operations and other departments for smooth handling of shipments and continuous updates.
- Escalates issues, if required
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Competency Requirements
- Master in Transport and logistics
- Minimum 03 years of professional experience in the field of freight forwarding and logistic.
- Deep knowledge of freight forwarding and logistics within CEMAC (AFR/OFR)
- Good communication and presentation skills, ideally selling experience within the freight forwarding & logistics industry
- High degree of self-confidence, initiative, and commitment
- PC literate, excellent organizational, communication incl. telephone, and writing skills.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills (written/spoken) in French & English.
How to apply: Send CVs to the application or firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ” Sales Executive”.
NB: Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://intelhrc.com/jobs/external-sales-executive/
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire: https://afriquejobs.com/?s=Job+Report
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/