Legal Specialist, Spécialiste juridique, Kribi, CIMPOR Cameroun
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
We are looking for a “Legal Specialist” for our factory based in Cameroon – Kribi.
- Bachelor’s degree from Law
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Fluent in written and spoken English,
- Strong reporting and presentation skills
- 3-6 years of work experience
- An experience in an industry is a plus
- Business legal support: Legal support to business, namely through the analysis and negotiation of contracts, the promotion, and collection of all licensing acts, the intermediation with the official administrative entities, etc.
- Corporate governance – assisting the corporate bodies meetings, redaction of the corresponding minutes, and collection of the relevant signatures. Support to statutory corporate changes.
- Organization of the legal file, including the company´s legal corporate books. Treatment, organization, circularization (when applicable), and filing the general legal file/mail.
- Litigation – organization, follow-up, monitoring, report of pre-litigation, and litigation.
- Monitoring and support outsourcing notably by assisting in the promotion of an effective legal service performance by the external lawyers.
- Compliance: Monitoring and assisting on the implementation and disclosure of internal regulations by which the company, employees and remaining stakeholders must be governed.
- Training: Support for training in legal and compliance matters, especially on local GDPR and competition training.
- Corporate report: Ensure the requested corporate reports are according to the scheduled time request.
- Engage in the process of any correspondences, i.e., incoming and outgoing letters with the public authorities.
- Ensure that the company remains in compliance with the law on all its operations and activities.
- Advise operational managers on all legal matters
- Monitor legal and regulatory developments and advise the employer of any changes in legislation that may affect its activities
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3441830892/
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire: https://afriquejobs.com/?s=Job+Report
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/