Ingénieur Génie Civil H/F,Civil Engineer M/F, Douala, Egis Cameroun
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
Our client, one of the world’s leading tobacco companies, has evolved, and is leading the journey to delivering a smoke-free future.
This challenging opportunity is for a Head of Scientific Engagement to join their External Affairs team and play an active role in the biggest transformation in the history of the company.
We are looking for a candidate that is intellectually curious, possesses a strong work ethic, and demonstrates initiative and creativity.
The candidate will report to the Director External Affairs PAE and will support and facilitate the market’s scientific engagement overall goal of increasing awareness and understanding of THR and RRP science that underpins Smoke-Free Products and build support to ultimately enable THR advocacy that paves the way for successful commercialization and regulation of RRP’s, and other activities required in achieving the market’s objectives.
You should be a superior communicator and have a strong track record in relationship management, with exceptional analytical and organizational abilities.
Your ‘day to day’:
- Create and manage the execution of the scientific engagement plans to increase the understanding and interests within the scientific and medical community of the company’s scientific approach and results.
- Identify and participate in scientific networking opportunities such as scientific conferences/events and articles in scientific journals; co-create market specific plans to capitalize on these opportunities and execute in collaboration with R&D scientists and market EA and Communications
- Support in establishing & enhancing contacts in the scientific and medical communities, scientific stakeholders, parliament, political parties & governmental bodies to open communication channels between the company and key decision-makers. This includes communicating the company’s position on key issues to influence decision-making.
- Support engagements, networking and building allies/coalitions in THR and the creation of a welcoming RRP environment locally. Proactively communicate company’s views and positions in support of tobacco harm
- PhD in pharmacy, life sciences, or medical degree
- 10 years+ in life sciences domain with relevant work experience engaging on scientific topics in-depth with a broad range of audiences in Africa
- Must be fluent in English and French, written and verbal communication
- Experience in life sciences or pharmaceutical industry, ideally in Medical Affairs, Market Access, etc
- Experience in multinational pharmaceutical companies preferred, regional experience is a plus.
- Strong communications and engagement skills are a must, and experience in public speaking is an advantage.
- Role can be based in Ivory Coast, Senegal, or Nigeria, with regular travels to across African countries
What this role offers:
- The freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to deliver a smoke-free future.
- If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then apply now!
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3443294187/
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire: https://afriquejobs.com/?s=Job+Report
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/