Senior Specialist – Customer Knowledge Marketing, Spécialiste senior – Marketing de la connaissance client, Douala, MTN Cameroon
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
Adhoc, Frequent Request / Reporting
- To initiate relevant Customer Knowledge
- To insure Data accuracy and availability from different Sources (Data warehouse, transvers applications…)
- To Build Consistent Data Governance Process.
- To define Marketing needs in term of Data-marts, Reports within IS-BI unit
- To execute and validate UAT in Data appliance migration / New Implementation
- To Provide Customer behavioural insights in Ad how way of frequent Reporting.
- To manage Consultancy third-party that support Customer Knowledge.
- To identify long-term trends in telecoms markets.
- To give warning, Alerts concerning Business Performance.
- To transform needs in information of the company in term of data analytics and availability.
- To identify areas for improvement within marketing departments and to implement analytical solutions in order to resolve issues.
- To perform Predictive Scoring, Multivariate Analytics, Clustering, Social network analysis using Datamining Techniques.
At least 3 years University Degree in Datamining, Statistics, Computer Science
Fluent in English and French
At least 5 years’ experience in Telecom Industry (including at least 3 Years in Datamining/CVM) OR 3 years’ experience in Banking Sector (within 3 years in BI / Data Mining)
Experience in supervising/managing others;
Experience working in a medium to large organization
- OBEII Reporting, Power BI
- Advanced SAS Level 3
- Advanced Enterprise Miner Lev3
- Advanced statistical software skills (SAS, R, etc.)
- Advanced SQL / PLSQL Language (Oracle…)
- Advanced Knowledge of SGBD Databases Scheme (Oracle, MySQL, Pivotal.)
- Data quality and control methods
- Wide analytical skills
- Extra good numerical mind
o Must be able to work under pressure
Culture and Change Champion
Supportive People Manager
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://ehle.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX/requisitions/preview/1381
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire: https://afriquejobs.com/?s=Job+Report
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/