Corporate Security Manager, Douala, G4S
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
Role: Country Security Manager
Direct Reporting To: Bank Country Head of Property
Bank Africa Security Manager
Matrix : Regional Bank Security Manager
Bank Regional Security Manager
Bank Cluster Security Manager
Positions Supervised : Bank Country Branch Locations
Working Relationships: Bank country H&S Manager
Bank country /Head of Workplace
Bank Country /Cluster Head of SPM
Bank Country /Cluster Head of Operational Risk
Bank Country / Cluster Head of Business Resilience
Bank Country CMT
Bank Country HR and CA
Bank National security / emergencies services
Purpose : The Group has a low risk tolerance from any Health, Safety and Security (HS&S) incident which could harm any person in the workplace. The Safety & Security Policy defines the Group’s approach to S&S risk. S&S risk is the potential for loss resulting from an unsafe workplace and/or an unsafe practice within the workplace.
The bank Security Manager is accountable to the Head of Property to deliver and implement the security component of the Safety & Security Policy to ensure that the client meets both internal and and National legal requirements.
Country Responsibilities In order to provide a safe working environment for the Banks staff, clients and visitors, the security manager is required to monitor the security related risks faced by the Group within the Country. To take pro-active measures to reduce risk and minimize CONFIDENTIAL loss and communicate incidents to senior management and provide them with professional advice on all aspects of security.
- Provide proactive advice and support to the Country Management Team on all aspects of security management.
- Ensure efficient delivery of the requirements outlined within the MSA / LSA in particular Service Schedule 20 which is specific to the Security Services.
- Fulfil the requirements of the Country Security Manager as outlined in and The Groups Security Operating Standards (GSOS). To recommend areas where it is necessary to exceed the requirements of GSOS to address country specific threats faced by the the Bank to an acceptable level of risk.
- Ensure the application of GSP 1 and GSP 2 at a country level.
- Develop and maintain a security laws and obligations register and ensure that the Bank meets and evidences compliance with all local regulatory requirements.
- Maintain Property Function-Dispensation/Exemption Management in the event that Security arrangements do not meet the requirements of the Banks standards.
- Manage the Security control room function and facilitate the retrieval AC and CCTV data to support reports and investigations in accordance with the relevant procedures.
- Coordinate the commission and acceptance of AC, CCTV and Alarms systems.
- Develop an LCR schedule for all locations and establish budgets to enable.
- Manage budgets efficiently and ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget to agreed standards. Actively identify opportunities for cost savings through simplification or cross-party collaboration.
- Direct of provide input to incident investigations, ensuring any corrective action required associated paperwork is completed within an appropriate timeframe.
- Support the H&S manager is the delivery of Groups S&S campaigns and events.
- Drive a culture of incident reporting via the Banks incident reporting platform(Metric Stream) and ensure security risks are adequately managed.
- Provide advice and support to relevant crisis management and business resilience teams.
- Quality Assurance:
- Facilitate to collection of data for CSTs and support Group Safety and Security, Group Property and Group Internal Audit where required.
- Fulfil the reporting requirements of the MSA / GSOS.
- Identifying and communicating areas of improvement and best practice, to the HoP / CMT.
- Coordinating account communication on system updates, legislation changes and/or other business updates.
- Any other reports required for support the Group Property Agenda.
- Act as a Cyber Security Champion to assist in the implementation of the Cyber Security program.
Core Competences and Skills
- Team leadership and influencing skills
- Problem analysis and solving
- Presentation skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite to an intermediate level – particularly Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of electronic access control systems (Lenel), alarm and fire monitoring systems
- Minimum three years of commercial security management
- Budgetary control experience
- Corporate security certification will be an added advantage
- Bilingual in French and English will be an added advantage
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3277915007/
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire: https://afriquejobs.com/?s=Job+Report
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/