Senior public relationship manager, Douala, Huawei
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
- Have forward-looking thinking on strategies and policy trends and gain insight into national industry strategic planning, policies, and execution systems.
- Develop guidance objectives, strategies, and action plans for industry policies based on business departments and customer requirements.
- Participate in customer-oriented policy suggestions and communication, and provide written and oral comments.
- Accumulate professional capabilities and output methodologies and first-hand communication materials that influence national industry policies.
- Communicate with the headquarters of the company and manage the brand image of the company.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships with key government customers.
- Have relevant knowledge background and work experience. Professional technical background in ICT/Internet industry or industry policy, cyber security, international trade, and media communication is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Be good at listening to customers and have strategic thinking, policy insight, and project management capabilities.
- Strong collaboration and demonstrated good cooperation spirit and achievements in previous projects.
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3217226736/
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire: https://afriquejobs.com/?s=Job+Report
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/