Core Network Engineer, Douala, ZTE Corporation
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
- Be responsible for the engineering implementation and technical support of core network ( CS/ PS/EPC/USPP products), and the expansion and maintenance of the virtualized cloud platform.
- Provide technical training, technical guidance, and technical exchanges with local on-site maintenance engineers and customers.
- Coordinates with customer, pre-sales, and R&D departments to solve engineering or product problems, provides necessary technical support, and assists in bidding support.
- Summarize and output commissioning, debugging, and maintenance experience and guidance documents.
- Carry out technical exchanges about products with the operator to clarify problems and improve customer satisfaction.
- At least 3 years of experience in the core network, with the priority of the core network maintainer, be familiar with core network ( CS/ PS/EPC/USPP products), and virtualized cloud platform.
- Have good communication and organization and coordination capabilities.
- Have good service awareness, careful work, and good load-bearing capability and strain capability.
- Be dedicated, proactive, and capable of learning.
- English is the working language.
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3216795174/
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire: https://afriquejobs.com/?s=Job+Report
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/