Area Contract Logistics Implementation Manager, Douala, A.P. Moller – Maersk
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
Responsible to lead new sites and customers implementation for contract logistics business (WND and Depot), bridging the projects phase (Investment Proposal, Business case approval and execution), as well as sales and operational activities, to ensure timely expansion of our footprint and smooth transition of new or additional business into the organization.
- Actively lead Footprint expansion from IP to BC approval, execution and manage implementation (greenfield or brownfield), till handover to operations
- Manage risks rigorously from sales opportunity to stable operation
- Set expectations and get agreement with internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare and drive the overall implementation project plan
- Proactively manage delivery of other involved parties (IT, operational suppliers, etc).
- Establish and evaluate the success criteria for the project and adjust solutions and timelines
- Successfully “close” implementations based on mutually defined criteria between Maersk and the client (external) and operations (internal)
Client Relationship Management
- Lead the client through the on-boarding process
- Strictly manage scope with clients and ensure solution implemented stays in line with the solution sold.
- Review operational viability of complex opportunities as part of the OMEB/Sales process
- Contribute to securing new business wins by actively engaging in the sales process
- Ensure operations are optimized and warehousing service are delivered under the highest service quality possible.
- Ensure initial SOP/IOP compliance
- Ensure infrastructure deployment for new client solutions is in place including:
- Recruitment and training of staff.
- Detailed process flows, SOPs and IOPs.
- Sites operating basis security – HSSE adherence
- IT standards – WMS, IT & EDI integration.
- Client and vendor training and introduction.
- KPI reporting and performance management routines.
- Drive compliance & regulatory adherence
- Fast expansion of footprint across the Area with proper standards to fit customers needs
- WnD customer experience during implementation process (sales award to stable operation) for new business in the area.
- Footprint expansion and strategic moves
- Commercial pursuits in the area.
YOU WILL BE MEASURED ON:
- Effective new sites deployment across the Area
- Customer Net Promoter Score
- P&L of WnD
- Customer profitability
- GP/EBIT per new site/customer implemented
- Zero Cure cost
- Time to full run rate
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
A dedicated and qualified candidate having the ability to make a difference with:
- Strong WND and Depot knowledge
- Area market knowledge
- Change & Project management expertise
- Stakeholder management
- Self directed / entrepreneurial
- Team player
- Commercial engagement at senior management level.
- Understanding EDI and WMS product development.
- Understanding of customer operations and systems
Candidate with at least 5 years’ experience within logistics, Construction and Project Management (Warehouse/Depot – Inland Container) would be preferred.
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://www.maersk.com/careers/vacancies/wd/Area-Contract-Logistics-Implementation-Manager_R4284-1/jt-area-contract-logistics-implementation-manager
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire: https://afriquejobs.com/?s=Job+Report
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/