Trust Tax Accountant, Stamford, Rockefeller Capital Management
About Rockefeller Capital Management
Rockefeller Capital Management is a leading independent financial services firm led by President & Chief Executive Officer Gregory J. Fleming, offering global family office, wealth management, asset management and strategic advisory services to ultra-high-net-worth individuals, families, institutions, and corporations. The firm oversees more than $95 billion of client assets. Headquartered in New York City, the firm has over thirty offices across the United States.
Rockefeller Capital Management launched in March 2018 following the acquisition of Rockefeller & Co., Inc., the legacy Rockefeller family private investment office. Our firm is built upon the 140-year history of excellence in global family office and investment management of the Rockefeller family.
The Trust Tax Accountant will be responsible for comprehensive fiduciary tax assignments that will consist of all aspects involved with the preparation and filing of Federal and State Fiduciary Income tax returns, estimated payments and projections for assigned relationships.
- Accurate and timely preparation of Fiduciary Income Tax Returns and Quarterly Estimated Tax Payments.
- Work closely with senior members of the fiduciary tax group.
- Assess and research tax issues to identify solutions.
- Correspond with various tax authorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Accounting or related field. CPA or EA designation preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in the fiduciary tax field.
- Working knowledge of trust accounting systems and tax software applications, including ONESOURCE™ Trust Tax software.
- Excellent organizational and verbal/written communication skills.
Rockefeller & Co. LLC, Rockefeller Financial LLC, Rockefeller Trust Company, N.A., The Rockefeller Trust Company (Delaware), Rockefeller Financial Services, Inc. and all other subsidiaries of Rockefeller Capital Management L.P. (individually and collectively, “Rockefeller”) is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, age, military or veteran status, marital or partnership status, caregiver status, legally recognized disability, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law (“protected characteristics”).
Rockefeller Capital Management participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Apply for the job: https://careers.rockco.com/careers-home/jobs/1698?lang=en-us
MA Finance Jobs (Not an all inclusive list): https://afriquejobs.com/tag/mafinjobs/