Senior Trust & Estate Advisor, Stamford, Rockefeller Capital Management
About Rockefeller Capital Management
Rockefeller Capital Management is a leading independent financial services firm led by President & Chief Executive Officer Gregory J. Fleming, offering global family office, wealth management, asset management and strategic advisory services to ultra-high-net-worth individuals, families, institutions, and corporations. The firm oversees more than $95 billion of client assets. Headquartered in New York City, the firm has over thirty offices across the United States.
Rockefeller Capital Management launched in March 2018 following the acquisition of Rockefeller & Co., Inc., the legacy Rockefeller family private investment office. Our firm is built upon the 140-year history of excellence in global family office and investment management of the Rockefeller family.
The Senior Trust & Estate Advisor is responsible for all business development activity for both Rockefeller Trust Companies (Rockefeller Trust Company, N.A. and The Rockefeller Trust Company (Delaware)). This entails serving as the resident expert on Estate and Trust Planning matters and interfacing with our most sophisticated clients and Advisors. In addition, this role serves as a first point of contact in addressing legal questions that arise in connection with fiduciary accounts in both Rockefeller Trust Companies. This role is a key member of the collaborative, team-centric approach to client servicing across Rockefeller Capital Management.
- Act as the point person for intake of new business in either of the Trust Companies and review governing documents in connection with any such new business
- Apply knowledge of estate planning strategies to benefit current and prospective clients
- Provide general oversight of fiduciary accounts within both Trust Companies and address legal questions that arise in connection with such accounts
- Identify additional areas of service to offer current clients and convert opportunities for additional service and new business into engagements for the firm
- Serve as a thought leader on Trust Company services as well as estate planning generally by educating internal staff, speaking publicly within the specialty area, and writing articles for publication
- Responsible for building a network of centers of influence with clients’ other advisors such as attorneys, other tax preparers and asset managers
- Bachelor’s degree
- JD/LLM preferred
- 8-10 years of experience in trust servicing and administration
- Strong organization skills and the ability to multitask and reprioritize within tight deadlines
- Pragmatic problem-solver who enjoys educating advisors
- Excellent communication skills on complex matters, both written and oral
- Extensive knowledge of the trust and estate business
Rockefeller & Co. LLC, Rockefeller Financial LLC, Rockefeller Trust Company, N.A., The Rockefeller Trust Company (Delaware), Rockefeller Financial Services, Inc. and all other subsidiaries of Rockefeller Capital Management L.P. (individually and collectively, “Rockefeller”) is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, age, military or veteran status, marital or partnership status, caregiver status, legally recognized disability, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law (“protected characteristics”).
Rockefeller Capital Management participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Apply for the job: https://careers.rockco.com/careers-home/jobs/1751?lang=en-us
MA Finance Jobs (Not an all inclusive list): https://afriquejobs.com/tag/mafinjobs/