Junior Private Wealth Advisor, Stamford, Rockefeller Capital Management
About Rockefeller Capital Management
Rockefeller Capital Management is a leading independent financial services firm led by President & Chief Executive Officer Gregory J. Fleming, offering global family office, wealth management, asset management and strategic advisory services to ultra-high-net-worth individuals, families, institutions, and corporations. The firm oversees more than $95 billion of client assets. Headquartered in New York City, the firm has over thirty offices across the United States.
Rockefeller Capital Management launched in March 2018 following the acquisition of Rockefeller & Co., Inc., the legacy Rockefeller family private investment office. Our firm is built upon the 140-year history of excellence in global family office and investment management of the Rockefeller family.
The Junior Private Wealth Management (PWA) role will have a strong focus on delivering an excellent client experience for ultra-high-net-worth individuals and families. The Junior PWA will be responsible for maintaining close contact with clients to assess their financial needs as well as deliver day to day delivery of investment services. Additionally, the incumbent will drive business growth by leveraging existing network and development of new prospect channels to expand current client base. Successful candidate will have already existing, established client base.
- Market research and analysis
- Managing and updating client portfolio
- Preparing financial documents and driving client meetings
- Regularly reviewing client accounts for economic impact and client needs
- Identifying new client opportunities
- Addressing client inquiries and maintain strong client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field
- 5-7 years of sales experience, preferably in wealth management industry
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses required
- Financial planning experience
- CFP designation preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-motivated
- Strong analytical skills
- Extensive experience with business development
- Demonstrated focus on client service excellence
- Problem-solver and results driven
- Collaborative, team player
- Investment savvy
Rockefeller & Co. LLC, Rockefeller Financial LLC, Rockefeller Trust Company, N.A., The Rockefeller Trust Company (Delaware), Rockefeller Financial Services, Inc. and all other subsidiaries of Rockefeller Capital Management L.P. (individually and collectively, “Rockefeller”) is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, age, military or veteran status, marital or partnership status, caregiver status, legally recognized disability, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law (“protected characteristics”).
Rockefeller Capital Management participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Apply for the job: https://careers.rockco.com/careers-home/jobs/1087?lang=en-us
MA Finance Jobs (Not an all inclusive list): https://afriquejobs.com/tag/mafinjobs/