Fund Accountant, Stamford, Rockefeller Capital Management
Rockefeller Capital Management is a leading independent financial services firm led by President & Chief Executive Officer Gregory J. Fleming, offering global family office, wealth management, asset management and strategic advisory services to ultra-high-net-worth individuals, families, institutions, and corporations. The firm oversees more than $95 billion of client assets. Headquartered in New York City, the firm has over thirty offices across the United States.
Rockefeller Capital Management launched in March 2018 following the acquisition of Rockefeller & Co., Inc., the legacy Rockefeller family private investment office. Our firm is built upon the 140-year history of excellence in global family office and investment management of the Rockefeller family.
Rockefeller Capital Management is looking for an Accountant who is excited to become a part of a growing organization, one that has a reputation for delivering excellence to its clients for generations.
- Hybrid role within management company and funds
- Provide oversight of fund administrators and other service providers such as auditors, and tax service providers
- Participate in new fund structuring and set up working closely product, legal, and investor services
- Direct payment processing and accounting entries with Fund Administrator
- Collaborate with team for monthly/quarterly sign-off on fund NAV’s
- Coordinate and manage year-end audit and tax compliance for 40+ funds
- Record management, placement, and trail fees onto general ledger
- Aid in find innovative ways to enhance processes
- Undergraduate degree in accounting
- 5 years fund accounting or fund administration experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Detail-oriented and resourceful with excellent organizational and project-management skills.
- Ability to take initiative, be proactive, and accountable
- Must have desire to learn and grow
Rockefeller & Co. LLC, Rockefeller Financial LLC, Rockefeller Trust Company, N.A., The Rockefeller Trust Company (Delaware), Rockefeller Financial Services, Inc. and all other subsidiaries of Rockefeller Capital Management L.P. (individually and collectively, “Rockefeller”) is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, age, military or veteran status, marital or partnership status, caregiver status, legally recognized disability, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law (“protected characteristics”).
Rockefeller Capital Management participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Apply for the job: https://careers.rockco.com/careers-home/jobs/1742?lang=en-us
MA Finance Jobs (Not an all inclusive list): https://afriquejobs.com/tag/mafinjobs/