EMEA – 2022 Banking Internship, Cameroon, EMEA – 2022 Stage bancaire, Cameroun, Douala, Citibank
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
You’re the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our intern program equips you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career options within Citi.
Citi Cameroon is looking for Graduates to join our Internship Programme. The Internship programme provides exposure and practical work experience to newly qualified university graduates across various Citi businesses. Interns are allowed to apply to Citi positions during the internship.
Your time here will look something like this…
As a Intern you will go through a lengthy interview process and if successful will be placed in one of the following business areas:
* Global Subsidiaries Group
* Finance Department
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The Internship programme trains and grows key players in today’s changing economic environment, and will equip you with the knowledge and training you need to make an impact in the African economy.
We want to hear from you if…
* You have obtained your undergraduate with a GPA 65% & above or Master’s degree in any discipline
* Acceptable to have a maximum of 1 years of work experience but not required
* You have strong leadership, teamwork, and communication skills
* Attach your most updated CV, cover letter, full academic transcripts when applying
Who we think will be a great fit…
Extensive work experience is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
* Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
* Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (preferred, but not required)
* Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
* Analytical and quantitative skills
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://jobs.citi.com/job/douala/emea-2022-banking-internship-cameroon/287/32629472864
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire, 11/07/2022: https://afriquejobs.com/2022/07/11/the-weekly-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-hebdomadaire-07-11-2022/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/