Client Investment Associate, Boston, Rockefeller Capital Management
Rockefeller Capital Management is a leading independent financial services firm led by President & Chief Executive Officer Gregory J. Fleming, offering global family office, wealth management, asset management and strategic advisory services to ultra-high-net-worth individuals, families, institutions, and corporations. The firm oversees more than $95 billion of client assets. Headquartered in New York City, the firm has over thirty offices across the United States.
Rockefeller Capital Management launched in March 2018 following the acquisition of Rockefeller & Co., Inc., the legacy Rockefeller family private investment office. Our firm is built upon the 140-year history of excellence in global family office and investment management of the Rockefeller family.
The Client Investment Associate will work with team members to assist with all aspects of managing client’s investment portfolios, including gathering and analyzing portfolio data, evaluating managers and investment opportunities, and preparing client materials.
- Assist in portfolio management activities for a broad array of clients, including individuals, trusts, and foundations. Including portfolio construction, manager selection and ongoing portfolio monitoring.
- Provide portfolio data and analytics to assist team with portfolio monitoring and investment decisions. Work with team to create presentations for clients and prospects.
- Assist team in evaluating managers, including suitability for client portfolios
- Assist in the management of all aspects of client relationships, including trading, reporting, and communication.
- Implement portfolio recommendations/changes to the portfolio, outlining the implementation plan in an organized manner and communicating it to the team (i.e. planned investment dates, dates by which cash raised has to occur to fund an investment, date that any sub docs are due in order to make the investment, etc.)
- 2-4 years of investment, asset management or financial services experience.
- Experience working with clients (families and foundations).
- Strong knowledge and technical experience with tools necessary for research, implementation, and reporting – MS Office suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint, FactSet, etc.
- Series 7, 66 and CFA or willingness to obtain if not already licensed.
- Experience in capital markets, portfolio construction and manager analysis.
- Experience working with institutional or high net worth clients.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to multi-task, to establish priorities, and to work both independently and within a small team environment with an inherent flexibility to adapt to dynamic client needs/workflow.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and strong work ethic.
Rockefeller & Co. LLC, Rockefeller Financial LLC, Rockefeller Trust Company, N.A., The Rockefeller Trust Company (Delaware), Rockefeller Financial Services, Inc. and all other subsidiaries of Rockefeller Capital Management L.P. (individually and collectively, “Rockefeller”) is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, age, military or veteran status, marital or partnership status, caregiver status, legally recognized disability, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law (“protected characteristics”).
Rockefeller Capital Management participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Apply for the job: https://careers.rockco.com/careers-home/jobs/1525?lang=en-us
MA Finance Jobs (Not an all inclusive list): https://afriquejobs.com/tag/mafinjobs/