Client Associate, Stamford, Rockefeller Capital Management
About Rockefeller Capital Management
Rockefeller Capital Management is a leading independent financial services firm led by President & Chief Executive Officer Gregory J. Fleming, offering global family office, wealth management, asset management and strategic advisory services to ultra-high-net-worth individuals, families, institutions, and corporations. The firm oversees more than $95 billion of client assets. Headquartered in New York City, the firm has over thirty offices across the United States.
Rockefeller Capital Management launched in March 2018 following the acquisition of Rockefeller & Co., Inc., the legacy Rockefeller family private investment office. Our firm is built upon the 140-year history of excellence in global family office and investment management of the Rockefeller family.
A Private Wealth Advisor team within our Private Wealth Management business unit is seeking a motivated individual to join its growing team as a Client Associate. The Client Associate will work with our Private Wealth Advisor team members and will interact directly with high-net-worth clients. The ideal candidate will be the face of the practice and is thorough in their work, operates with a high attention to detail, has strong communication, organization, time management and problem-solving skills, and is driven to develop and grow in their role.
- Account opening and maintenance
- Transferring assets and money movement
- Completing investment subscription documents
- Cash management & RMDs
- Assisting with client online access
- Responding to account activity and statement inquiries
- Managing life events
- Administrative work as needed
- Provide top quality service to clients and complete administration of client accounts
- Handle operational aspects of client accounts including reporting on account holdings and investment performance, posting daily cash activity, and entering trade instructions
- Generate expense reports for submission using Concur
- Process new accounts and account maintenance, by obtaining all necessary approvals and ensuring all client documentation is returned, completed and approved
- Process all client cashiering requests (money market redemptions, wires, checks, journals, check deposits, etc.)
- Support marketing efforts by promoting client seminars and events
- Offer administrative and office management support to the team
- Prepare client correspondence, obtain necessary management approvals, and transmit
- Review daily activity and reconcile current client activity, funds transfers and previous day’s activity and trades against various clearing firm systems to ensure accuracy
- Oversee client insurance and annuities processes
- Assist in preparation of key documents, PowerPoint presentations and reports for client meetings
- Attend client meetings as necessary and present client performance
- Complete necessary filing and maintain client files
- Attend compliance and continuing education training sessions as required by regulatory agencies and the firm
- Additional duties as assigned
- 1-3 years prior client service experience within financial industry, or equivalent experience, preferred
- Series 7 & 63 preferred and if not, willingness to obtain
- BA/BS degree
- Excellent client facing, interpersonal, organizational, and client service skills
- Detail-oriented with ability to prioritize and organize workflow
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high intensity work environment as well as manage multiple tasks effectively with frequent interruptions
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel & PowerPoint
Rockefeller & Co. LLC, Rockefeller Financial LLC, Rockefeller Trust Company, N.A., The Rockefeller Trust Company (Delaware), Rockefeller Financial Services, Inc. and all other subsidiaries of Rockefeller Capital Management L.P. (individually and collectively, “Rockefeller”) is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, age, military or veteran status, marital or partnership status, caregiver status, legally recognized disability, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law (“protected characteristics”).
Rockefeller Capital Management participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Apply for the job: https://careers.rockco.com/careers-home/jobs/1836?lang=en-us
MA Finance Jobs (Not an all inclusive list): https://afriquejobs.com/tag/mafinjobs/