Application Developer, Stamford, Rockefeller Capital Management
About Rockefeller Capital Management
Rockefeller Capital Management is a leading independent financial services firm led by President & Chief Executive Officer Gregory J. Fleming, offering global family office, wealth management, asset management and strategic advisory services to ultra-high-net-worth individuals, families, institutions, and corporations. The firm oversees more than $95 billion of client assets. Headquartered in New York City, the firm has over thirty offices across the United States.
Rockefeller Capital Management launched in March 2018 following the acquisition of Rockefeller & Co., Inc., the legacy Rockefeller family private investment office. Our firm is built upon the 140-year history of excellence in global family office and investment management of the Rockefeller family.
This position supports the application development and works across the team and across each of our businesses to drive programs and strategic initiative execution. The role will build and support applications for our online, mobile, account opening, billing, payments, financial reporting, tax prep and Trust platforms. Leading key initiatives personally in a hands-on way is part of the role as well.
Incumbent will be responsible for:
- Building applications for various business platforms and workflows.
- Working closely with global family office in migrating trust, client accounting, bill payment, and tax prep business services to the cloud based and automation driven platform
- Designing and developing solutions for account opening, general ledger booking, client fee billing, cash management, trust accounting, and client financial reports
- Supporting and resolving production issues.
- Representing the technology organization in enterprise-wide implementation of continuous process improvement to achieve operational efficiency, effectiveness, and risk reduction where necessary
- Identifying opportunities for process simplification, automation, service delivery improvement, and change.
- Hands-on designing and coding experiences with cash management, wealth management, and finance applications
- Solid development skills in c# , MS SQL, and REST API
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 finance & operations and Azure experience is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once; develop long term strategies and proven ability to see execution plans through
- Strategic thinker, passionate about identifying opportunities and driving change
- Solid understanding of contemporary tools and approaches to delivery (e.g. Agile Development)
- A creative and analytical thinker with an execution mindset
Rockefeller & Co. LLC, Rockefeller Financial LLC, Rockefeller Trust Company, N.A., The Rockefeller Trust Company (Delaware), Rockefeller Financial Services, Inc. and all other subsidiaries of Rockefeller Capital Management L.P. (individually and collectively, “Rockefeller”) is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, age, military or veteran status, marital or partnership status, caregiver status, legally recognized disability, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law (“protected characteristics”).
Rockefeller Capital Management participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Apply for the job: https://careers.rockco.com/careers-home/jobs/1671?lang=en-us
MA Finance Jobs (Not an all inclusive list): https://afriquejobs.com/tag/mafinjobs/