Accountant, Stamford, Rockefeller Capital Management
About Rockefeller Capital Management
Rockefeller Capital Management is a leading independent financial services firm led by President & Chief Executive Officer Gregory J. Fleming, offering global family office, wealth management, asset management and strategic advisory services to ultra-high-net-worth individuals, families, institutions, and corporations. The firm oversees more than $95 billion of client assets. Headquartered in New York City, the firm has over thirty offices across the United States.
Rockefeller Capital Management launched in March 2018 following the acquisition of Rockefeller & Co., Inc., the legacy Rockefeller family private investment office. Our firm is built upon the 140-year history of excellence in global family office and investment management of the Rockefeller family.
Rockefeller Capital Management is looking for an Accountant who is highly motivated, and excited to become a part of a growing organization, one that has a reputation for delivering excellence to its clients for generations. This is a hybrid role that includes both general accounting and managing vendor payables, with opportunity to work on many different projects within the Controllers Group.
- Prepare cash and balance sheet reconciliations for multiple Rockefeller Capital Management entities
- Assist Controllers Group with the month end close, including the review and booking of T&E and corporate card expense for the firm
- Perform day to day vendor payable functions using Concur invoice management software and Microsoft D365 treasury automation suite
- Interact with Rockefeller employees from all departments to assist with accounting and payable inquiries and requests
- Prepare sales and use tax returns for various states and reconcile use tax payable accounts
- Assist with the lease accounting for Rockefeller Capital Management’s real estate locations
- Ad hoc projects, as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance
- 0-2 years of accounting experience required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel (functions, pivots, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and SAP Concur not required but preferred
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Detail-oriented and resourceful with excellent organizational and project-management skills.
- Ability to take initiative, be proactive, and accountable
- Must have desire to learn and grow
Rockefeller & Co. LLC, Rockefeller Financial LLC, Rockefeller Trust Company, N.A., The Rockefeller Trust Company (Delaware), Rockefeller Financial Services, Inc. and all other subsidiaries of Rockefeller Capital Management L.P. (individually and collectively, “Rockefeller”) is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, age, military or veteran status, marital or partnership status, caregiver status, legally recognized disability, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law (“protected characteristics”).
Rockefeller Capital Management participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Apply for the job: https://careers.rockco.com/careers-home/jobs/1508?lang=en-us
MA Finance Jobs (Not an all inclusive list): https://afriquejobs.com/tag/mafinjobs/