Senior Specialist Customer Knowledge, Spécialiste Sénior Connaissance Client, Douala, MTN Cameroon
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
Mission/ Core purpose of the Job: (Short description):
- To Manage the Customer Knowledge unit through executing Internal Data Governance, Data Management, Ad hoc and frequent Reporting on business performance, Modelling and predicting Customer, in line with MTNC business objectives.
Adhoc, Frequent Request / Reporting
- To initiate relevant Customer Knowledge
- To insure Data accuracy and availability from different Sources (Data warehouse, transvers applications…)
- To Build Consistent Data Governance Process.
- To define Marketing needs in term of Data-marts, Reports within IS-BI unit
- To execute and validate UAT in Data appliance migration / New Implementation
- To Provide Customer behavioural insights in Ad how way of frequent Reporting.
- To manage Consultancy third-party that support Customer Knowledge.
- To identify long-term trends in telecoms markets.
- To give warning, Alerts concerning Business Performance.
- To transform needs in information of the company in term of data analytics and availability.
- To identify areas for improvement within marketing departments and to implement analytical solutions in order to resolve issues.
- To perform Predictive Scoring, Multivariate Analytics, Clustering, Social network analysis using Datamining Techniques.
At least 3 years University Degree in Datamining, Statistics, Computer Science
Fluent in English and French
At least 5 years’ experience in Telecom Industry (including at least 3 Years in Datamining/CVM) OR 3 years’ experience in Banking Sector (within 3 years in BI / Data Mining)
Experience in supervising/managing others;
Experience working in a medium to large organization.
- OBEII Reporting, Power BI
- Advanced SAS Level 3
- Advanced Enterprise Miner Lev3
- Advanced statistical software skills (SAS, R, etc.)
- Advanced SQL / PLSQL Language (Oracle…)
- Advanced Knowledge of SGBD Databases Scheme (Oracle, MySQL, Pivotal.)
- Data quality and control methods
- Wide analytical skills
- Extra good numerical mind
o Must be able to work under pressure
Culture and Change Champion
Supportive People Manager
- Statistical modelling and multivariate analysis
- Data mining and predictive analytics
- Complex market research
- forecasting techniques
- pricing analysis
- reporting and performance analysis
- marketing planning
- project management
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3164112570/
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire, 07/04/2022: https://afriquejobs.com/2022/07/04/the-weekly-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-hebdomadaire-07-04-2022/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/