SEO or Digital Marketing Internship, Stage SEO ou Marketing Digital, Cameroon, Visionary Technologies Company (VTC)
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
Visionary Technologies Company (VTC), an innovation centered-technology firm in Cameroon. VTC envisages a world where technology takes the lead in innovation by producing impact-driven solutions to ultimately impact people and businesses positively. Founded in Buea (Silicon Mountain), in over four years of existence, VTC has succeeded to build a business portfolio, has been nominated & has won several awards both locally & internationally and now prides herself in her core values – Innovation, Professionalism and Creativity which have helped her make a difference in a highly competitive Digital world. Today, both national & multinational brands trust in her solutions.
We place people at the heart of everything we do, and we want you to be the best you can be. We’re looking for experienced, ambitious, driven, results-oriented, with a strong desire to be part of a team that is working on solutions that are going to solve even their own daily life challenges.
In return, we shall provide benefits, opportunities, experiences, and stake in a variety of projects both internally for VTC and from VTC Clients or partners.
We are looking for an SEO or Digital Marketing Intern who has learn theory in SEO or Digital Marketing and looking for an opportunity to gain practical experience, put into use his or her skills and earn a reward at the end.
Typically you’re will be thought/mentored & supervised to manage all search engine optimization and Digital marketing activities of our startup & clients.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO or Digital Marketing activities such as planing, content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in organic search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and SEO initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Requirements and skills
- Proven studies in SEO or Digital marketing
- Proven SEM experience managing SEO Projects . Bonus, PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in Digital marketing espcially SEO and SEM
- High school Diploma, HND or BSC STEM Field or Marketing & Communication or any in a quantitative, test-driven field
Plus de détails
Type d’emploi: Full Time
Expérience requise: Entry Level
Date de publication: 24 May 2022
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://jobs.recooty.com/vtc/seo-professional-vtch2022hrm-job42
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire, 5/30/2022: https://afriquejobs.com/2022/05/30/the-weekly-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-hebdomadaire-05-30-2022/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/