Digital Client Support Senior, Sénior Support Client Digital, Douala, Citibank
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
Our employees are energetic and dedicated individuals who work in a fast-paced and challenging position that relies on the ability to think and react quickly, formulate creative solutions to pressing problems, and serve clients with dedication. Our employees serve as the human voice and personality behind the Citi brand as they provide quality customer service with each and every client interaction.
Back to navigation (Overview)
Back to navigation (Success Profile)
The Digital Client Support Senior is a position responsible for executing day to day customer service activities, while ensuring adherence to Citi’s policies and guidelines, in coordination with the Customer Service function. The overall objective is to resolve client inquiries and issues and to provide on-going customer support.
The Digital Client Support(DCS) Senior will deliver in-depth training and support for new and existing clients across Sub-Sahara Africa for Citi’s digital banking products, including CitiDirect BE/Mobile/Tablet, WorldLink, CitiConnect, etc.
Provide cash product advisory to our clients to create efficiencies within our existing client’s business environment.
This position provides opportunities to:
- Learn the full range of Digital Client Support banking products and become Subject Matter Expert in identified products.
- Fully develop training & presentation skills, ranging from informal one-on-one tuition to large-scale classroom presentations.
- Interact with top-tier clients and build strong client relationships.
- Cultivate effective partnerships with Product, Relationship, Technology, Client Experience and Operations.
- Gain exposure to managing sensitive issues such as Clients at Risk.
- Understand standard advisory methodologies and develop skills towards ensuring solutions are applied to generate efficiencies.
The Digital Client Support Senior is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the sub function/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses’ core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
Digital Product Advisory
- Provide our clients with trusted advice that will enable them to fully appreciate the capabilities of Citi’s electronic product range.
- Provide support to our partners to ensure that Citi are able to leverage the capabilities of its electronic range of products and solutions.
- Provide our clients with detailed analysis on best practices and adopting a streamlined approach, creating efficiencies and increasing the client experience.
- Perform & coordinate end to end UAT test on DCS related processes
- Assist with the administration of compliance procedures and control systems for the business review department, including monitoring, researching and responding to compliance related inquiries across all product lines
- Support sales force and management by implementing recommendations concerning changes, improvements and enhancements in relation to DC
- Provide in-depth training to clients explaining the technical, functional and business capabilities of CitiDirect BE, CitiDirect NextGen, training to be delivered either remotely or onsite with the client.
- Collate and report key team performance metrics (MIS).
- Continually seek quality and process improvements.
- Represent Digital Client Support in cross-departmental meetings, knowledge forums and client conference calls as required.
- Comply with all corporate policies and practices and adhere to audit and regulatory requirements.
- Provide third level support on client digital channels on technical issue resolution and escalation.
- To provide excellent customer service for external and internal customers in time.
- Timely escalate to the manager the questions/issues which can’t be solved on your own or in specified
time and process improvements.
- Proactive client support metric for query reduction and inform client education.
- Team oriented and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent execution skills in a multi-tasking mode and follow-up effectively.
- Self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Influencing and relationship management skills
- Proven ability to creatively solve problems
- High level of accuracy & attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience in digital client channel/electronic banking support.
- Experience in and understanding of new technology developments, their applications and how those enable Digital product delivery.
- 7+ years of experience, including 4+ years in client digital service.
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Back to navigation (Responsibilities)
Email(Opens in new tab)
LinkedIn(Opens in new tab)
Facebook(Opens in new tab)
Twitter(Opens in new tab)
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
See what it’s like to work in Customer Service
See what it’s like to work in Customer Service
Find out more about Customer Service job opportunities at Citi and hear from our employees as they share some of their innovative work and projects that help shape progress around the world.
Get inspired and hear what employees who started their careers in Customer Service have to say about Citi
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://jobs.citi.com/job/douala/digital-client-support-senior/287/29308546704
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire, 5/30/2022: https://afriquejobs.com/2022/04/25/the-weekly-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-hebdomadaire-04-25-2022/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/