Operations Manager – Cameroon, Responsable des Opérations – Cameroun, Douala, Robert Walters
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
Consultant Alison Daley
Date posted 22 April 2022
We have fantastic opportunity for an Operations Manager at a well-established global energy company in Cameroun. About the role: The Operations Manager is responsible for managing terminal operations and ensuring the flawless execution of all terminal activities as per the organization Safety and Control standards. He/she also provides analytical assistance to the Customer Service team.
- Ensuring flawless operations at all plants and terminals: Loss Prevention System (LPS) stewardship
- Maintain Operating Expenses within agreed targets: cost reduction in all operations
- Personnel development: train personnel in the required operation areas and develop expertise.
- Inventory Management: meet approved Oil Loss Targets
- Maintain high Customer Service standards
- Ensure product availability by effective and efficient scheduling of deliveries.
- Order fulfillment
- Assist in Fleet Optimization.
Supply & Distribution Analyst
- Review of transporter invoices promptly.
- Assist in preparation of weekly, monthly, and quarterly Supply and Distribution stewardship reports.
- Organize Supply and Distribution meetings
- University Degree in Engineering
- At least 5 years post qualification experience in Terminal Operations
- Strong track record of setting strategic direction and exceeding business goals
- Strong leadership skills
- French speaking with fluency in English is required (speaking and writing)
Should you meet the above requirements, feel free to apply for this role as an Operations Manager.
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com/miningengineeringoperations/jobs/supplychain/1529298-operations-manager—cameroon.html
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire, 4/18/2022: https://afriquejobs.com/2022/04/18/the-weekly-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-hebdomadaire-04-18-2022/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/