Accounting & Finance Manager, Responsable Comptabilité & Finances, Douala, Robert Walters
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
Accounting & Finance Manager – Cameroon (50780323/001) Douala, Cameroon
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Accounting & Finance Manager at a well-established global energy company in Cameroon.
About the role:
The Accounting & Finance Manager is responsible for managing the Accounting & Finance policies and procedures in the areas of compliance with IFRS standards, internal reporting guidelines, Risk Management and in ensuring compliance with tax regulations and laws. He/she is responsible for providing accurate, timely and complete management information in order to ensure that the company meets compliance requirements, operates within agreed budgets and meets capital employed targets.
- Manage the Accounting & Finance (A& F) policies and procedures in the areas of compliance with SYSCOHADA & IFRS standards and ensure compliance with tax regulations and laws
- Ensure annual statutory and compliance audits are performed by due date
- Responsible for the Company’s Capital Budget, investment coordination, authority controls, analysis for investment activities and Budget release.
- Manage policies, processes and operational activities related to procurement of all categories of indirect spending
- Provide leadership in sound financial management of the company and advise management on working capital as well as guide the development of the Company’s annual Plans and Budget
- Establish and continuously evaluate the risk management processes effectively and efficiently
- Identify, develop, implement, assess and monitor appropriate internal control processes, procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure that the company’s financing structure is optimized in terms of short and midterm targets and ensure that the affiliate’s insurance policies are meeting legal, group and operational requirements.
- Minimize risk and maximize the value delivered to internal clients. Leading and/or facilitating cross-functional teams that use analysis of spend data, market intelligence and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) modelling
- Develop, coach, mentor and motivate the team
- Finance and/or Accounting Degree with 10 years post qualification experience
- Extensive proven experience in Oil & Gas or Commercial & Retail or Import-export Sectors
- ERP experience required – SAGE ACCPAC / SAGE 300 preferred
- French speaking with fluency in English is required (speaking and writing)
- Strong knowledge of Finance/Accounting Systems
- Financial planning skills
- Leadership skills
If you meet the above requirements, do not hesitate to apply for this role as an Accounting & Finance Manager.
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=REFMRUEuMzQ4NzcuMTU1MEByb2JlcnR3YWx0ZXJzemEuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire, 4/18/2022: https://afriquejobs.com/2022/04/18/the-weekly-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-hebdomadaire-04-18-2022/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/