2022CMH – Site Security Contact, 2022CMH – Contact sécurité du site, Douala, COTCO Exxonmobil
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
2022CMH – Site Security Contact
Location: Douala, LT, CM
Job Role Summary
The Site Security Contact reports to the Security Supervisor with the objective of ensuring and implementing effective field security systems. Roles include:
- Supervises performance of contract Security service providers on the field.
- Implements security programs consistent with COTCO department’s security program for base, residential and air operations
within his area of responsibility.
- Ensures all sites within his area of responsibility are meeting expectations of the COTCO OIMS Security system management.
- Assists periodic security surveys on all operations within his area of responsibility and assists in the implementation of
recommendations resulting from Security risk assessments as required.
- Assists all matters in personnel protection within his area of responsibility (personnel tracking, executive protection, driver / escort
screening and training, security awareness training, etc…)
- Ensures implementation of Security procedures at all sites within his area of responsibility.
- Annually assists the assessment of the effectiveness of Security emergency procedures within his area of responsibility to ensure
- Effectively participates in drills, training for emergency response and site/country evacuation as the Site Security Contact
- Assists the implementation of Security Program Reviews (SPRs)
Work location is Kribi.
Expected Level of Proficiency
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
Degree in Criminology, or Political Science, or Law, or Engineering; minimum (GCE A Level, BAC +3)
Proven work experience of more than five years in the Security field. Experience in a corporate environment is a plus.
Good knowledge of Risk Assessment and Management procedures.
Good knowledge of controls procedures, controls reporting, and finance & budgeting lifecycle.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Good knowledge of Security processes, planning/monitoring/stewardship, budgeting and controls
- Good knowledge of word, excel, and PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of technical security concept, with the ability to learn and adapt
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Ability to network and interface with government security forces
- Proficiency to speak and write English and French.
- Effective team player
- Result oriented, problem solving capacity
- Strategic thinking with ability to lead and influence others
- Strong customer oriented
- Strong work ethic. Initiative, and commitment to work extra hours, if needed
- Ability to multitask and manage workload under time pressure and changing priorities
CAMEROON OIL TRANSPORTATION COMPANY – S. A.
S.A. avec Conseil d’Administration au capital de 67 855 300 dollars américains.
164 Rue Toyota (Rue 1.239) Bonapriso,
- P. 3738 Douala, Cameroun,
Numéro de contribuable : M 089700006137L, Tel : (237) 2 33 50 28 00 / 2 33 42 62 12 / 2 33 42 76 01 / 2 33 42 76 03,
Fax : (237) 2 33 42 95 96 / 2 33 50 28 42
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://jobs.exxonmobil.com/job/Douala-2022CMH-Site-Security-Contact-LT/876515200/
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire, 4/18/2022: https://afriquejobs.com/2022/04/18/the-weekly-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-hebdomadaire-04-18-2022/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/