Assistant Food & Beverage Manager, Assistante responsable restauration et boissons, Douala, Phénicia Conseil
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
Phenicia Conseil Group for one of the most luxury Hotel located in the economic and financial Hub of Douala and representing the perfect blend of African Hospitality and international excellence, where you can find spacious accommodation, world class cuisine and a rare exemplary service, is looking for an:
Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
Local contract, Cameroun.
Operating as the strategic business leader of the property’s food and beverage/culinary operation, including Restaurants/Bars, Room Service, Purchasing, Banquets/Catering, Stewarding and employee cafeteria, where applicable.
The Assistant F&B Manager ensures that his department meets the brand’s target customer needs, ensures employee satisfaction, and focuses on growing revenues and maximizing the financial performance of the area.
Responsible for guiding and developing staff including direct reports. Must ensure sanitation and food standards are achieved.
Responsibilities and Activities required
Developing and Maintaining Food and Beverage/Culinary Goals including guidelines and control procedures for purchasing and receiving areas.
– Communicating all about safety procedures, detailing procedure codes, ensuring employee understanding of safety codes, monitoring processes and procedures related to safety.
– Managing and controlling expenses including food cost, supplies, uniforms and equipment.
– Collaborating with food and beverage leadership team to determine areas of concern and develops strategies to improve the department’s financial performance, including Budget.
– Ensuring cash control and liquor control policies are in place in food & beverage areas and followed by all related employees.
– Providing direction for menu development.
– Responsible for food presentation, creating decorative food displays.
– Recognizing superior quality products, presentations and flavor.
– Responsible for compliance, food handling, storage and sanitation standards.
– Achieving and exceeding goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals.
– Improving profit, including estimating cost and benefit, exploring new business opportunities and innovation.
– Ensuring regular, on-going communication in all areas of food and beverage (e.g., pre-meal briefings, staff meetings, culinary team).
– Anticipating problems while proposing positive solutions.
– Being updated of market trends, introducing new food and beverage products to meet or exceed customer expectations, generating increased revenue and ensure a competitive position in the market while ALWAYS Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service.
– Reviews comment cards, guest satisfaction results and other data to identify areas of improvement.
– Managing and Conducting Human Resource Activities, including training.
– Providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
– Being transparent and open to employees, treating them fairly and equitably.
– Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
– Ordering and purchasing equipment and supplies especially for liquors and expensive beverage
Education and Experience required for the Job
– High school diploma or GED; 6 years’ experience in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area or minimum 2-years degree from an accredited University in Culinary Arts, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major;
-4 years’ experience in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area.
French and English written and spoken at professional level are a Must for this Job
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: To apply: email@example.com
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire, 4/04/2022: https://afriquejobs.com/2022/04/03/the-weekly-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-hebdomadaire-04-04-2022/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/