Human Resources Officer 2200024T, Agent des ressources humaines 2200024T, Douala, Willis Towers Watson
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
Human Resources Officer
The HR Officer for Cameroon has responsibility for the management of HR services, assuring process support as well as implementation and delivery of key initiatives ensuring compliance with country laws and regulations. Coaching people managers on effective performance and talent management treatment of individuals and teams, aligning to support of and improvement of the colleague experience. Addressing employment issues, individual or collective, arising through the employee lifecycle. Raising issues and recommending solutions to any issues to assure effective HR implementation and ongoing improvement of global processes.
Your Key Accountabilities:
- Monitor status and maintain the compliance of Willis Towers Watson’s company employment practices with new and changing laws/regulations for the country. Implement the changes within the country; comply with company employment practices; and provide advice to segments and functions on these. Comply with regulatory reporting requirements and manage risk.
- Support and coach managers through the performance management process and the compensation annual cycle, including the handling of difficult situations, performance follow-ups, and unique pay circumstances which may need to escalate outside the cycle. Provide guidance on the delivery of key messages. Ensure compliance with local legislation and requirements.
- Manage and handle employee/labour relations policies and issues; ensuring adherence to unique jurisdictional requirements and the determination of policy. This will include colleague life cycle events, workplace investigations and the implications of business change. Manage the relationship with staff representative where applicable.
- Collaborate with Segment and Function teams, HR Service Delivery and Centres of Expertise to implement HR services, identifying and handling proposed exceptions which may be specific to country, business or individual circumstances.
- Resolve issues and identify process improvements to assure seamless implementation and effective colleague experience as an outcome of core HR processes.
- Remuneration and Benefit Management.
- Post Graduate or MBA in Human Resources or Legal with a minimum of 5 years experiences in an equivalent role, preferably in the professional services, financial services, insurance or broking industry.
- Business and organization acumen
- Results orientation
- Learning Agility and problem solving
- Collaborative Working style
- Attention to detail
- Fluency in French and English
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job: Human Resources
Primary Location: Cameroon-Littoral-Wouri
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://wtw.taleo.net/careersection/wtw_external_standard/jobdetail.ftl?job=2200024T&tz=GMT-04%3A00&tzname=America%2FNew_York
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire, 4/04/2022: https://afriquejobs.com/2022/04/03/the-weekly-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-hebdomadaire-04-04-2022/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/