Back End Developer, Développeur back-end, Yaoundé, Seven GPS – Global Procurement and Sourcing
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
seven gps is a common factor department in charge of innovation and development of solutions for the general public and companies.
With members who are all good at what they do, you will have the chance to evolve in a wonderful environment, to participate in innovative projects and to make an impact today.
Join a professional, humble and hand in hand team from today.
– Ambition : They tackle big challenges. No matter what.
– Teamwork : They create momentum by working together, at the same speed.
– Integrity : They are open. They are honest. And they earn the trust of their clients and each other.
As a Backend Engineer at seven gps you will
- Design , develop and maintain our API’s for maximum resilience, scalability, robustness and security
- Build new applications and services to support our API’s and internal tools to help us move faster with confidence and quality
- Play an active role in the architecture at seven gps to better support our growing user base and scaling needs
- Maintain our high level of quality through strong testing methodologies, documentation, pairing and learning
- Help scale our backend codebase, while maintaining our strong engineering culture,
Our main languages are Javscript , Java and python on the backend, Angular and ReactJs on the frontend, and Kotlin , and Swift for our native mobile apps.
Today the frameworks used are NextJs , Spring Boot , Fast APi , Django , Flutter.
Our platform runs on a Kubernetes cluster hosted on AWS as the database of choice, using Kafka for our event-driven architecture and ELK for logging and auditing, among many other tools, services and applications.
What you could be working on
Within our engineering department, you will work in one of our cross-functional teams. Some examples of the teams you could be part on:
👾 Black hunter: the team responsible for all aspects of cloud solution design, implementation, testing and compliance. On the backend, this includes but is not limited to: everything related to the design of consumer solutions, problem solving, skills in building cloud applications and expertise in the aws cloud, azure or google cloud .
📱 BugDroid : it’s called the android mascot, did you know ? it’s the team in charge of the design of our mobile solutions. integrations and development of native or hybrid mobile solution.
You have solid experience as a software engineer and have been exposed to architectural models of large scale web applications. In addition, you have strong knowledge and experience in typescript, python or java or similar languages and are willing to learn java and python .
– Problem Solver: You are a pragmatic and solution-oriented engineer interested in solving difficult problems and creating value.
– Impact Maker: You want to be part of creating an innovative product used by tens of thousands of users and leave your mark.
– Best Practices: You are an organized worker who follows best practices in code quality, testing, and code reviews.
– Curiosity: You are a curious and open-minded developer, eager to learn a new language, a new banking domain, and to introduce new tools and services that can help us grow.
– Team player: You have good communication skills, are comfortable working in a team and can easily work with non-technical colleagues.
- Languages: You are fluent in English or French or both
💪 Our hiring process:
– A 60 min video call with your future manager, to be aligned on expectations on both sides and to talk about how you would work together
– A remote exercise to evaluate your skills and give you a taste of what working to seven gps could be like
– Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you understand what working at seven gps is like
– A final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2998056722/
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire, 14/03/2022: https://afriquejobs.com/2022/03/13/the-weekly-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-hebdomadaire-14-03-2022/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/