Senior Manager – Customer Value Management, Gestionnaire principal – Gestion de la valeur client, Douala, MTN Cameroon
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
Mission/ Core purpose of the Job: (Short description)
- To Provide base management strategy and operational execution. Define, manage and deliver the customer life cycle programs and activities to maximize the customer life time value – in terms of revenue as well as profit margin
- Set up and act upon CVM robust base management dashboards and reporting.
- Define overall churn management strategy and operationally drive pro-active and reactive retention activities along the customer lifecycle. Plan and manage retention investment, saves tools and tariffs and Input into involuntary churn strategy and initiatives.
- Manage customer value segments discretely & manage loyalty programs (partnership, surprise & delight programs) including the partnership with external vendors/partners.
- Define and execute base development programs for pre- and post-pay and revenue booster initiatives to achieve growth in customer base ARPU through targeted and segmented offers, campaigns, and pricing; specifically, data up-sell initiatives, tariff migration initiatives.
- Deliver volume and value forecasting, retention volume and spend, x-sell and up-sell revenue to finance budgets.
- Provide input into proposition development process through engagement with product owners. Advise of Base management implications during discussions regarding prioritisation between specific marketing and commercial initiatives.
- Work with Segment Marketing teams to reduce churn and displacement/down trading across the high value customer base, improve value inflow, and overall optimize portfolio-wide CLV
- Manage delivery of insight for the customer base to the rest of the business, including actionable value- and needs-based segmentation and predictive models, linked with competitor intelligence, and market research.
- Manage all direct marketing campaign execution and improve ROI through strong campaign management tools – operations, campaign planning, detailed design, production, test, roll-out, commercial return and evaluation.
- Analyse commercial impact of BTL programs on product penetration, ARPU and volume/ value churn. Operational analysis of base to identify opportunities to apply products and tariffs to maximize lifetime value.
- Perform channel mix optimisation for base development & retention activities. Drive/ optimise channel execution by setting volume and value targets based on the approved B & R budgets.
- Lead CVM capability development/ define the CVM capability strategy based on commercial improvement programs.
- Architect the development of a blueprint for segmented offer management & fulfilment.
- Integrate output through campaign management, charging and provisioning platforms, by translating CVM objectives to IT / Technical teams
Managerial / Supervisory Responsibilities
- Create and manage a high-performance, commercially-focused CVM team.
- Coach and mentor direct reports to ensure staff motivation is high
- Ensure skill transfer for staff development, motivation and business continuity
- Ensure the team is led, motivated and rewarded to achieve high performance areas
- Guide and direct suppliers and third parties in achieving Opco objectives
- Identify staff training and development needs and implement necessary actions
- Manage team (including recruitment, on-boarding, attrition)
- Set goals and objectives for direct reports, monitor progress and maintain motivation
- Set up appropriate structure to meet departmental management objectives
- Provide an advisory function on governance and best practices in client experience
- Minimum of 4 years’ tertiary qualification Marketing, Engineering or Business Administration Masters advantageous.
- Fluent in English and French
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in a global / multinational business environment (understanding of emerging markets advantageous)
- Experience in leading change / transformation (marketing) at an operational level advantageous
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous
- Demonstrated leadership of an established and successful CVM function within a telecommunication industry.
- Prior experience of mobile industry retention dynamics (direct and indirect channels) advantageous, and in particular proactive retention activity
- Experience in managing customer analytics and business intelligence projects and initiatives.
- Experience with research-driven quantitative pricing techniques (e.g. choice modelling)
- Value Management
- GTM- Product Lifecycle Management
- Digital Marketing certificate
- System Analytics
- Customer Analytics and Campaign Management
- Financial modeling in Excel
- FLIGHT (if applicable)
- LEAP- Leading People
- Line Manager Effectiveness
- Coaching and Mentoring
- COS programs
- Harvard Leading teams
- Outstanding commercial management skills, numerate, analytical
- Create, manage and inspire a high performance commercially focused team
- Work with business intelligence units and IT to define system and reporting requirements
- Focus on delivering demonstrable results in a demanding and fast-moving environment
- Manage a constantly changing environment.
- Maintain performance under pressure and to deadlines.
- Communicate effectively and influence senior executives to get buy-in and share results and with the CVM and commercial teams to achieve implementation
- Translate commercial objectives to technical teams for ensuring underlying system readiness
- Simultaneously work at a strategic level
Closing Date: March 02, 2022
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2929249066/
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire, 14/02/2022: https://afriquejobs.com/2022/02/14/the-weekly-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-hebdomadaire-14-02-2022/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/