Finance Manager, Responsable des finances, Douala, Huawei
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
- Responsible for formulating financing solutions according to customer needs and resources, building relationships with local financial institutions (local banks and multilateral financial institutions).
- Good at establishing a network with the customer’s senior management team and banks, matching the finance resource with the project needs, and coordinating the internal departments to achieve the success of the project;
- Responsible for the drafting of financing documents and understanding the compliance, risks and legal issues in the negotiation process;
- Familiar with various supply chain financing products (factoring, bill discount, LC, commercial loan) and their credit application process in the bank, put forward win-win financing solutions for ICT operators, channels and end-users.
- Provide customers with macroeconomic, industrial, financial and operational insights, understand the business plans of telecom companies and customers in related industries, and understand the financial needs.
- More than eight years working experience in dealing with structured financing / corporate financing/trade financing business in banks;
- Education background: finance BAC + 5;
- Certificate ACCA / CFA / CPA is preferred;
- Fluent in French and English;
- Goal-oriented, team player, good communicator, and strong execution.
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2914719307/
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire, 07/02/2022: https://afriquejobs.com/2022/02/08/the-weekly-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-hebdomadaire-07-02-2022/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/