Outsourcing Manager, Responsable de l’externalisation, Douala, ZTE Cameroon
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
- Organize engineering service purchases, formulates, optimizes, and implement scenario-based purchase policies, optimize purchase modes, and improve purchase competitiveness.
- Collect and analyze market supply information and competitor information, take the lead in bidding and commercial negotiations, optimize commercial and bidding strategies, and control purchase costs.
- Formulate and implement subcontractor management strategies, and provide full-lifecycle management of subcontractor sourcing, subcontractor certification, monitoring, and quitting.
- Manage subcontractor performance and optimize subcontractor resources, and formulate and implement subcontractor hierarchy strategies.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Persons who have been involved in engineering project management are preferred.
- Excellent English speaking, listening and writing skills.
- Be proficient in communication, telecommunication, and other business knowledge, and have a deep understanding of communication engineering business.
- Have strong communication and coordination capabilities, and organize team members and resources as team leaders to achieve purchase objectives.
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2887912705/
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire, 17/1/2022: https://afriquejobs.com/2022/01/17/the-weekly-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-hebdomadaire-17-1-2022/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/