2022CMH – Mechanical Engineer, 2022CMH – Ingénieur Mécanique, Douala, COTCO Exxonmobil
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
Job Role Summary
The Mechanical Engineer reports to the Technical Support and Engineering Superintendent. This assignment relates to providing engineering support in the area of machinery, piping and process equipment issues.
Key responsibilities will include managing projects; upgrades; betterment; analysis of equipment surveillance data to generate intervention actions; equipment availability follow up; reliability and troubleshooting.
Expected Level of Proficiency
Educational: Master Degree or Equivalent Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Professional Experience and Knowledge required:
- A minimum of 02 years’ experience in the oil and gas or equivalent industry (power plants, offshore company)
- Competence on Machinery (education and experience)
- Competence on process equipment (education and experience)
- Apprentice on process control
- Competence on project management, budget and cost control
- Management of Change (MOC) control from initiation to completion, documents and training included.
- Management of Projects from Design Basis Memorandum to completion, schedule and budget control.
- Control of the maintenance of equipment’s in his domain of competences on SAP data base.
- Periodic reports on MOCs, Projects and Maintenance progress
- Competency in Safety, Health, Equipment integrity and Environment management systems
- Mentoring and teaching aptitudes.
Skills and attributes required:
- Good communication and teamwork skills;
- Fluency in oral and written English (ability to prepare written reports in English is essential)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Basic Knowledge of Computerized Maintenance
- Management Systems
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Excellent customer relations
- Ability to effectively work under pressure with no supervision
CAMEROON OIL TRANSPORTATION COMPANY – S. A.
S.A. avec Conseil d’Administration au capital de 67 855 300 dollars américains.
164 Rue Toyota (Rue 1.239) Bonapriso,
- P. 3738 Douala, Cameroun,
Numéro de contribuable : M 089700006137L, Tel : (237) 2 33 50 28 00 / 2 33 42 62 12 / 2 33 42 76 01 / 2 33 42 76 03,
Fax : (237) 2 33 42 95 96 / 2 33 50 28 42
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://jobs.exxonmobil.com/job/Douala-2022CMH-Mechanical-Engineer-LT/836186000/
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire, 17/1/2022: https://afriquejobs.com/2022/01/17/the-weekly-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-hebdomadaire-17-1-2022/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/