2022CMH – Marine Engineer, 2022CMH – Ingénieur de marine, Douala, COTCO Exxonmobil
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
Job Role Summary
The Marine Engineer reports to the Technical Support and Engineering Superintendent. This assignment relates to providing marine engineering support to the COTCO Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) vessel team working offshore Kribi.
The work location is Douala with regular offshore trips or potential temporary assignments offshore depending on operations requirements.
Expected Level of Proficiency
Educational: Master degree or Diploma in Mechanical, Marine Engineering, Naval architect (or) equivalent
Professional experience and knowledge required:
- A minimum of 05 years operations experience in the marine industry (shipyard, offshore company);
- Excellent knowledge of marine structure (Ship hull, cargo system) and general marine equipment knowledge (boilers, steam system, heat exchangers, pumps, valves, piping, etc…) including knowledge of design, fabrication and construction of ships;
- Good knowledge of Classification Society, classification rules and requirements (of international class organizations standards, DMA and Ministry of Mines), regulatory standards and maritime rules (SOLAS, OCIMF, etc.);
- Good knowledge of vessel class statutory;
- Good knowledge of Quality Assurance and Quality Control systems;
- Competency in third party contracts implementation processes
- Contracts scoping and Procurement knowledge;
- Competency in Safety, Health, Equipment integrity and Environment management systems;
- Proficiency in estimating, planning ship repairs and managing underwater inspection in lieu of dry dock;
Skills and attributes required:
- Mentoring and coaching aptitudes
- Good communications and teamwork skills;
- Fluency in spoken and written English (ability to prepare written reports in English is essential);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Basic knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems;
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Excellent customer relations;
- Ability to effectively work under pressure with no supervision.
CAMEROON OIL TRANSPORTATION COMPANY – S. A.
S.A. avec Conseil d’Administration au capital de 67 855 300 dollars américains.
164 Rue Toyota (Rue 1.239) Bonapriso,
- P. 3738 Douala, Cameroun,
Numéro de contribuable : M 089700006137L, Tel : (237) 2 33 50 28 00 / 2 33 42 62 12 / 2 33 42 76 01 / 2 33 42 76 03,
Fax : (237) 2 33 42 95 96 / 2 33 50 28 42
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://jobs.exxonmobil.com/job/Douala-2022CMH-Marine-Engineer-LT/836185400/
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire, 17/1/2022: https://afriquejobs.com/2022/01/17/the-weekly-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-hebdomadaire-17-1-2022/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/