Sales Officer, Agent de vente, Douala, Bongalo
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
Duration: Full time
Salary Range: $5,000 – $6,500/year
Bongalo is a fast-growing digital marketplace for African travel accommodation and has the potential to become one of the most impactful companies in all of Africa. The company operates a web platform(soon a mobile app) where users can host their properties and get bookings from travelers and travelers can book available properties and make payments with mobile wallets. Bongalo is growing very rapidly and has recently been backed by Google via its Google for Startups Black Founders Fund.
Bongalo is looking for a superstar Sales Officer to lead the roll-out of our marketing actions and onboarding new users. You will focus on growing the company by employing marketing, product, and sales tactics in Cameroon. You will be mostly on the field talking to potential clients and helping them list their properties on Bongalo.
You will be responsible for developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with bongalo customers, locating and helping apartment owners list their properties on Bongalo.
Your scope of activity
– Achieve the company property onboarding targets.
– Design the marketing plan based on past actions and best practices
– Collect new contacts from potential Host by setting up different marketing actions: partnerships with
real-estate apartment developers for field marketing actions
– Track and follow-up these contacts through our CRM tool to lead them to registration
– Create, manage and participate in media campaigns and marketing events (promotional activities, press
conferences, radio talks, exhibitions, etc…)
– Contribute to the creation of marketing content
– Manage all Bongalo’s communications: newsletters, e-mails, SMS campaigns to prospective hosts and guests
– Manage Bongalo’s Digital media to create engagement with our targets
– Execute winning sales and business development strategies for the business in order to drive sales and
– Close deals with hosts(property owners). Deploy various selling and negotiation strategies to ensure that
deals are closed with a win-win for the business and the customer.
– Are self-motivated, able to work independently under minimal supervision, are objective-driven
– Have experience in Sales and are known to be a people’s person
– Exceed at building and maintaining commercial relationships
– Have at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a renowned university in Marketing or Sales
– Have excellent written, verbal, and presentations skills
– Perfectly bilingual with great command of English and French Languages
– Share our excitement and understand the challenges of offering affordable local and international travel
accommodation in Africa
– Are very organized and love to multitask
– Ideally, have already used a CRM tool (Hubspot, Pipedrive).
– Know everything about Social Media and how to get people to like your Facebook page
– Professional and proactive work ethic.
– Competency in Google Workspace applications including docs, sheets, and slides and Google Drive
– Experience with Slack, Trello, etc.
The person in charge of the role will report to the Head of Marketing.
Fill the form below to submit your application.
NB: We’re unable to provide feedback to all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://bongalo.co/apply/23e4bdb0-2816-464c-935b-b3f0c9184b42
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire, 13/12/2021: https://afriquejobs.com/2021/12/12/the-weekly-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-hebdomadaire-13-12-2021/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/