Sales Agents, Agents de vente, Douala Yaoundé, Bongalo
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
Duration: 1 month, with the possibility of extension
Bongalo is a fast-growing digital marketplace for African travel accommodation and has the potential to become one of the most impactful companies in all of Africa. The company operates a web platform(soon a mobile app) where users can host their properties and get bookings from travelers and travelers can book available properties and make payments with mobile wallets. Bongalo is growing very rapidly and has recently been backed by Google via its Google for Startups Black Founders Fund.
Bongalo is looking for Sales Agents to support the onboarding of new hosts (properties) on our website. You will be in the field talking to property owners & managers as potential hosts and helping them list their properties on Bongalo. You will be responsible for scouting for potential hosts for Bongalo & helping property owners & managers through the process of listing their properties on Bongalo.
Your scope of activity
– Achieve the company property onboarding targets.
– Collect new contacts of potential Hosts(Guesthouses, furnished apartments).
– Explain Bongalo to all potential hosts with an aim to persuade them to list on Bongalo.
– Close deals with hosts(property owners). Deploy various selling and negotiation strategies to ensure that deals are closed with a win-win for the business and the customer.
– Collect feedback from potential hosts.
– Are self-motivated, able to work independently under minimal supervision?
– Should be proactive and target-driven.
– Have experience in Sales and are known to be a people’s person
– Have excellent verbal and expression skills
– Perfectly bilingual with great command of English and French
– Share our excitement and understand the challenges of offering affordable local and international travel
accommodation in Africa
– Possess a smartphone with easy access to the internet
– Available to travel out of Douala, Yaounde, Limbe, Buea, Kribi, etc for work(occasionally)
– Should be neat and physically presentable
– Professional work ethic.
To apply, fill the form below and submit your application
NB: We’re unable to provide feedback to all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://bongalo.co/apply/3985df63-a5c4-47f9-9caa-7ed123b4116f
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire, 13/12/2021: https://afriquejobs.com/2021/12/12/the-weekly-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-hebdomadaire-13-12-2021/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/