SALES DEVELOPER FOR SATELLITES COUNTRIES – CENTRAL AFRICA, DÉVELOPPEUR COMMERCIAL PAYS SATELLITES – AFRIQUE CENTRALE, Douala, Danone
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
ABOUT THE JOB
DANONE ELN SSA is a 200 + ME CBU, serving +40 countries across Africa & Overseas territories with the support of 400 employees & affiliates. Being part of the newly created WBU Africa, DANONE ELN SSA is a key asset and credibility builder as reflected in our growth ambitions as well as in our commitment to the implementation of One Africa.
Considering our international footprint, our brands and our businesses serving our mission “Nourrir la Vie”, we stand for growing our resources and reaching sustainable performance.
The “Sales Developer for Satellite Countries ” is working in our Central Africa cluster, reporting to Cameroon & Satellite Countries Business Manager.
He or she is managing Cameroon & a sub cluster of countries
Territory Coverage: Cameroon Tchad, RCA, Sao Tomé, Guinée Equatoriale, Ghana, Liberia
This position is located in Douala
- To drive sales strategy in satellite Countries and be the commercial arm of the organization
- To Identify opportunities to make the business grow and bring useful feedback and inputs to the business.
- To develop trustful and efficient relationship with our distributors as the main contacts
- To Lead Commercial Negotiation & Execution across satellite Countries
- building strong partnerships with Key Customers (Joint Business Plans)
- Build an efficient RTM if necessary
- Inspire sales team to reach a common goal
- Recruit & Develop the team for competitive advantage and credibility
- Ensure proper functioning of organization and manage teams
Drive Sales Strategy :
- Responsible for sales strategy and arbitration of local portfolio within the libraries defined by headquarter & ensure achievement of country’s goals through long term planning.
- Business development & feed with growth opportunities
- Build Joint Business Plans with distributors
- Build pricing strategy, trade terms and promo across the different channels
- Manage local Sales team & Ensure activity execution :
- Coordinate the team of KAM and Field Sales Manager.
- Be in charge of the team development and support
- Responsible for local brand activation, and portfolio management
- Ensure together with Field Sales Manager the proper execution of the Commercial Strategy
- Manage reputation :
- Ensure WHO codes compliance of all activities in company.
- Ensure an excellent communication with internal Danone stakeholders (Central Africa, FSA & DNAO,) in order to optimise the information flow and the decision making process and in order to take advantage of possible synergies locally
- Route to Market, Key Account & Distributor Management
- Business & Result oriented:
- Measurement & Evaluation
- Good analytical skills
- Leadership: inspires team to reach a common goal
- Initiative: proactively generates ideas to accelerate business
- Entrepreneurial: recognizes and seizes business opps
- Team Player: connects effectively with others
- Coaching & Developing others: coaches to realize performance improvements and personal growth
- Transparency: acts in an open and respectful manner
- Rigour: thinks systematically, plans effectively
- Decision Making: combines decisiveness with sound judgment
- Resilience, Adaptability, Diplomacy
Qualification and experience required:
Holder of a Bachelor degree minimum (Master is a plus). Minimum 7 years work experience in Sales in FMCG Significant Roles in Sales including RTM, Field sales Management and distributor management
Marketing Management experience on top of sales will be appreciated
Bilingual French / English
If you feel like working in an international company with prestigious brands who proposes interesting missions, Danone is the right place for you.
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://careers.danone.com/en-global/jobs/sales-developer-for-satellites-countries-central-africa-214219-en-us.html
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire, 13/12/2021: https://afriquejobs.com/2021/12/12/the-weekly-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-hebdomadaire-13-12-2021/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/