Pastry Cook, Greater Accra, Royal Caribbean Group
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
A Pastry Cook ensures the consistency, quality, and quantity of pastry production. You will work closely with the Pastry Chef in coaching, directing, supervising, and evaluating junior pastry cooks. This includes providing and developing training programs to strengthen their performance and preparing them for future advancement. You will also monitor and maintain the workstations and utensils involved in pastry production. If you can handle large machinery (e.g. mixers); are able to understand and follow recipes; have experience in a similar role; and have completed basic education or its equivalent, you’re the person we want!
- Works with the Pastry Chef or Head Pastry in the pastry shop or specialty galley. Assignments will be change from time to time for training purposes.
- Works on the pastry production and will be directly involved in the quality, consistency and quantities of the products.
- Assists with the transportation of the food items from the main stores to the pastry shop when assigned.
- Duties include the cleaning and sanitizing of his/her working area and working utensils following the USPH rules and regulations and all times.
5.Will be assigned from time to time in an early standby in the pastry area for USPH purposes.
- Will be assigned from time to time to be on late duty.
- Is aware of, and/or acquires the necessary knowledge to comply with ship’s standard operation, in order to assist guest and crew with inquiries.
Skills and Qualifications
Associate Degree and/or Training course related to Culinary/Hospitality/Hotel and Restaurant Management
5 years of experience in the same role
Good communication skills (English)
Willing to work for at least 6 months in the ship
How to apply?
Apply thru http://bit.ly/PastryCook or click “APPLY” from this post.
Upload your photo and updated resume and complete the necessary information.
Once your online application is complete, please send email to email@example.com with this subject: Career Opportunity_LinkedIn Application-Pastry.
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: Once your online application is complete, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with this subject: Career Opportunity_LinkedIn Application-Pastry.
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire, 13/12/2021: https://afriquejobs.com/2021/12/12/the-weekly-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-hebdomadaire-13-12-2021/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/