Head Of Sales, Chef des ventes, Douala, FINASDDEE Credit Line Cameroon S.A.
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:
We are looking for an experienced individual in sales who is a confident communicator with excellent selling skills to assist the company in meeting its sales targets and in increasing sales. This person shall be a full-time employee and shall report to the General Manager (GM).
𝐉𝐨𝐛 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: Head of Sales (HoS)
𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨: General Manager (GM)
𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞: To be discussed according to the experience/ defined abilities
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬: 100% health insurance Coverage, sales commissions, annual bonuses; 13th Month Salary.
𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞: 15.01.2022
𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Head Office
- To develop and drive deposit mobilisation strategies to ensure the attainment of or exceeding of deposit mobilisation objectives;
- To develop and drive salary accounts opening strategies to ensure effective cross-selling of their derivative products (personal loans, salary advances and savings accounts) and attainment or exceeding of assigned objectives;
- To coordinate activities of the sales hub and provide leadership to Professional Interns (PIS) in Sales and Direct Sales Agents (DSA);
- To develop and drive the remittances strategy to ensure the attainment of the objectives of remittance products;
- To develop and drive the digital strategy to ensure the attainment of or the exceeding of the objectives of digital products;
- To attain or exceed sales expectations.
𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬:
- Attain or exceed sales expectations at the level of deposit mobilisation, the opening of salary accounts and their derivative products (personal loans, salary advance accounts and savings accounts), remittances and digital products;
- Develop and drive deposit mobilisation strategies;
- Develop and drive salary accounts opening strategies and ensure effective cross-selling of their derivative products (personal loans, salary advances and savings accounts);
- Develop and drive the remittances and digital products strategies;
- Coordinate activities of the sales hub and provide leadership to Professional Interns in Sales (PIS) and Direct Sales Agents (DSA);
- Work in collaboration with the Head of Business Development (HoBD) and Head of Branches (HoB) to ensure attainment or exceeding of the sales objectives of branches and other business units.
𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐦 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬:
- Master’s Degree either in Business Administration, Strategic Management, Financial Management, Marketing, Sales, Strategic Leadership or an MBA. Professional certification in sales or Marketing from a reputable institution or university shall be a competitive advantage;
- Bachelor’s Degree either in Business Administration, Banking, Strategic Management, Financial Management, Marketing, Sales, Strategic Leadership or related field;
- A Minimum of 08 years working experience in 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 in a senior sales function or at least five (05) years working experience in 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 as a leading relationship manager.
𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬:
- Very strong track record in constantly attaining or exceeding sales expectations;
- Very strong knowledge of financial services and financial intermediation;
- Very strong sales acumen;
- Highly developed persuading and negotiating skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Highly developed presentation skills;
- A very strong networking capacity with an existing developed value-adding portfolio;
- Demonstrable experience in Sales leadership and strategic thinking and planning;
- Wide knowledge of the microfinance industry in Cameroon;
- Must be familiar with microfinance laws and regulations in Cameroon;
- Excellent people leadership and management skills;
- Self-driven and results-oriented;
- Ability to work conscientiously, independently, efficiently and effectively;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Bilingual in English & French;
- Willingness to live and practice the core values of the company;
- High level of integrity and honesty;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Being confident and enthusiastic,
- Highly result-oriented;
- Highly customer-centric;
- Highly trustworthy;
- Very active team member;
- Highly assertive and humble;
- Agile and accessible;
- Ability to work well with others;
- Initiative taking;
- Being well organised and flexible.
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2830769946/
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire, 06/12/2021: https://afriquejobs.com/2021/12/06/the-weekly-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-hebdomadaire-06-12-2021/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/