Call Center Representative, Unateus, Ghana Remote
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
We are looking for a skilled Call Center Agent to develop and execute the sales plans for our client in Ghana. The call center agent will be responsible for managing clients and making active calls and sales. All the working processes will be distant.
- Maintain and build relationships with key managers and customers.
- Provide reports and audio recordings of each conversation with the customer.
- Work closely with the various departments in the company to ensure accurate follow-up.
- Sales skills
- Be prepared to call customers who have complaints every working day
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Studies and/ or Marketing qualification.
- At least 2-5 years experience working/worked in a Sales environment.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to build relationships quickly
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Ability to analyze given information and propose options of solution
- Work to tight deadlines
- Articulate and confident
- Highly organized
- Excellent communicator
- Good interpersonal skills and friendly
- Commitment to high-quality service delivery
- A flexible “can-do” approach
- Enthusiastic and flexible
- Reliable and Willing
- Competency in MS Office, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Interpersonal Skills
- People Management Skills.
- Strong internet connection
- Personal computer or laptop
- Headset and ability to record outbound calls
Salary from 2500 to 5000 Ghanaian cedi
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2817756567/
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire, 29/11/2021: https://afriquejobs.com/2021/11/28/the-weekly-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-hebdomadaire-29-11-2021/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/