Internal Control Manager, Responsable Contrôle Interne, Douala, FINASDDEE Credit Line Cameroon S.A.
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
𝐉𝐨𝐛 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: Internal Control and Audit Manager (ICAM)
𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐞: Head of Internal Control and Audit (HoICA)
𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Head Office
* To review, formulate, design and implement the company’s internal control and audit strategy in line with the company’s overall strategy with independent assurance on the effectiveness of the company’s Audit, control, risk management and governance processes;
* To ensure compliance of daily business operations with the Company’s policies and external regulatory requirements.
𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬:
* Responsible for the design and effectiveness of the internal control and audit frameworks and their alignment to the overall strategy of the company;
* Responsible for providing leadership to internal control and audit officers in line with HR policies;
* Plan and coordinate the investigation of fraud and forgeries in Business & service operations;
* Investigate complaints from customers and disciplinary issues from staff according to investigation guidelines;
* Ensuring the integrity of the financial statements including; the trail balance, chart of accounts, general accounting practices, etc;
* Plan, schedule and coordinate comprehensive internal controls and audits across the company (Business, service, Head office and the Branch Network including external customers/vendors) and follow up on closure of audit expectations with Department heads or relevant stakeholders to ensure compliance with internal policies and external regulatory requirements;
* Liaise with third-party groups such as external auditors and central Bank supervisors concerning internal audit issues and promptly close issues;
* Prepare and submit comprehensive risk-based internal control and audit reports to the HoICA to ensure effective implementation of the company’s statutory and policy mandate and provide advisory support in the resolution of Audit issues;
* Champion the Department’s compliance to the Internal Audit Charter and other regulatory requirements ;
* Ensure strict adherence to statutory policies, procedures and regulatory compliance on work processes and daily operations;
* Assist business offices on compliance and regulatory issues and provide counselling whenever it is required;
* Improve control and compliance awareness culture in the business offices;
* Ensure a KYC compliant environment is maintained;
* Monitor and ensure that open items in the GL accounts are current and reflect the true nature of the products recorded therein;
* Ensure prompt and qualitative rendition of relevant returns and reports as may be required;
* Ensure all escalated audit exceptions open in the business office are properly closed;
* Ensure prompt and qualitative rendition of relevant Control and compliance reports.
𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐦 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬:
* First degree (or equivalent) in Accounting, Banking & Finance or related discipline;
* Professional qualification in accounting e.g. ACCA;
* A postgraduate qualification is added advantage;
* Five (05) years cognate experience in internal control and audit, with at least two (2) years in a managerial or supervisory capacity.
𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬:
* Auditing Skills;
* Accounting skills;
* Attention to detail;
* Regulatory laws;
* Professional disposition;
* Resource Management;
* Interrogatory skills;
* Fraud Detection & Control;
* Accounts Management;
* Analytical and investigation skills.
* Highly assertive and humble;
* Highly trustworthy;
* Very active team member.
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2806417435/
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire, 22/11/2021: https://afriquejobs.com/2021/11/21/the-weekly-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-hebdomadaire-22-11-2021/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/