Sales Promoter, Accra, Confidential
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
The Sales Promoter is expected to take up the responsibility of attracting new customers and improving profits, improving knowledge of the product range, answering questions, and addressing customer concerns.
A Sales Promoter should be passionate about the products and have the ability to multitask, inspire others, deliver excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment, tailor their presentations to different audiences, as well as make genuine connections with customers.
- Listening to what customers want and helping them find the perfect product for their needs.
- Engaging in meaningful interactions and building good relationships with customers.
- Distributing fliers and providing feedback for improvement to the management team.
- Following up with customers and providing guidance on product selection.
- Meeting Monthly targets and submitting sales reports.
- Networking with relevant stakeholders.
- Searching for new business opportunities.
- High school diploma or similar.
- Experience in sales recommended.
- Sharp customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent observation skills.
- Superb verbal communication skills.
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2806116164/
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire, 22/11/2021: https://afriquejobs.com/2021/11/21/the-weekly-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-hebdomadaire-22-11-2021/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/