Full Stack Engineer, Accra, Dignity DTRT Apparel
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
We are looking for a PHP Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- 1 Year Experience in the industry
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant field
Kindly send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com stating the Job title as Subject.
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: Kindly send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job title as Subject.
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire, 22/11/2021: https://afriquejobs.com/2021/11/21/the-weekly-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-hebdomadaire-22-11-2021/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/