Finance Manager, Responsable des finances, Douala, FINASDDEE Credit Line Cameroon S.A.
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
𝐉𝐨𝐛 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: Finance Manager (FM)
𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨: General Manager (GM)
𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Head Office
* To develop and implement financial strategies with the aim of strengthening business performance and financial management within the organisation. This is in line with the overall strategy of the institution and its regulatory standards;
* To work closely with the General Manager (GM) to continuously improve the financial position and business performance of the institution.
𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬:
* Develop, rollout and monitor the implementation of the financial strategy aligned to the overall strategy of the company;
* Managing people for success with a key focus on the growth and development of staff in the finance function. This includes but is not limited to enhancing staff productivity, productive feedback mechanism and exhibition of exemplary leadership – all in line with the Human Resources policies;
* Monitor expenses and control costs within the institution by carrying out periodic monitoring and evaluation, control and approval of budget requests and assessment/review/evaluation of the company’s financial health, financial position and recommend process improvement measures for cost-effective operation;
* Develop performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction and champion the achievement of revenue targets on interest income and off-balance sheet earnings through continuous monitoring of business and profitability performance mechanisms in line with the company’s overall strategy;
* Provide strategic support and directives to various business offices within the company during an audit by regulatory authorities/external auditors. Review the findings and recommendations made by the internal & external auditors and drive adherence to internal and external policies to meet compliance and regulatory requirements of the company;
* Responsible for financial and management and statutory reporting. This includes, prepare, present and interpreting financial performance to Management, Board of Directors and relevant shareholders;
* Develop and maintain functional systems for submitting accurate and timely periodic information to the Ministry of Finance, the Central Bank (BEAC), the Banking Commission for the Central African States (COBAC), the National Social Insurance Fund (NSIF) and any other regulatory authorities per the applicable regulations and laws of the Republic of Cameroon;
* Drive adherence to GL compliance, best practice financial management, governance and other regulatory and non-regulatory policies and standard.
𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐦 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬:
* First degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance or related discipline from a reputable University;
* Must be a qualified accountant (ACCA or equivalent);
* Masters qualification is an added advantage;
* At least 4 years experience in banking/microfinance preferably in the Finance and Accounting department.
𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬:
* Accounting skills;
* Accounts management;
* Professional disposition;
* Strategy formulation and business awareness;
* People management, delegation & empowerment;
* Ability to Inspire, manage change and drive productivity;
* Comprehensive knowledge of regulatory pronouncements and financial laws;
* Extensive knowledge in strengthening financial discipline in microfinance/banking operations;
* Good interpersonal and communications skills;
* Bilingual in English & French;
* Willingness to live and practice the core values of the company;
* Knowledge of financial accounting;
* High level of integrity and honesty;
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint);
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Highly assertive and humble;
* Highly trustworthy;
* Very active team member.
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2806410268/
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire, 22/11/2021: https://afriquejobs.com/2021/11/21/the-weekly-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-hebdomadaire-22-11-2021/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/