Business Development Officer, Accra, African Business Trade Checks
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
A reputable company is looking for an ambitious and articulated skilled female personnel to join the Business Development Team to expand their clientele.
The personnel will be a core team member of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply effective business development strategies.
The goal is to drive standard guidelines for enhancing international trade through boosting business development and forging strong relationships with clients.
Proven working experience as a business development officer, admin executive or a relevant role.
- Proven track record in similar roles.
- Experience in customer support is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g., Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English.
- Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines.
- Market / Industry knowledge.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build rapport and analytical reports.
- Time management and planning skills.
- BSc/BA/HND in business administration, marketing or relevant field.
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2811886287/
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire, 22/11/2021: https://afriquejobs.com/2021/11/21/the-weekly-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-hebdomadaire-22-11-2021/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/