Product Designer, Concepteur de produits, Yaoundé, Bisso Dynamics
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
- Role and Responsibilities
A Product Designer is involved with a great variety of design challenges: consumer products, wearable products, accessories, environments, on-product graphics, etc. The scope of the work will range from sketches/ideation, brainstorming as a group, renderings, and hand-made prototypes to the strategies to transition ideas to mass production and ultimately in our customers’ hands.
- Qualifications and Education Requirement
– BS in Industrial Design or any related certificates in digital Art.
– Humble, professional, and positive (great can-do attitude)
– Previous product design experience with relevant categories
– Heightened sense of aesthetics, proportions
– Creative problem solving
III. Preferred Skills
– Basics knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
– Basics sketching/ visual communication skills
– Basics Knowledge on 3D Modeling.
– Bilingual (French, English) *
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2791556899/
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire, 15/11/2021: https://afriquejobs.com/2021/11/14/the-weekly-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-hebdomadaire-15-11-2021/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/