Associate Technician Field Ops, Krachi East, Oti, SITA
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
Associate Technician Field Ops-33868
Middle East, India & Africa
As Associate Technician Field Operations, you will assure SITA’s competitive strength and business growth through the provision of the highest quality technical field services to SITA customers at their premises. You will be accountable to perform all field services activities according to SITA standards and procedures, maximizing customer satisfaction by the delivery of first class on-site field maintenance and support activities.
Reporting to the Senior Engineer Field Ops, you will be a part of SITA Global Services team.
At SITA, we are meeting the new needs of travel …today! Are you ready to join us?
What you will do
- Provide field operations support to internal and external customers in accordance with the terms of the customer contract and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- To ensure the correct functioning and maintenance of all internal and external customer IT equipment and services
- When required, act as the customer SPOC and co-ordinate the scheduling of the onsite intervention with Customer’s, internal resolver groups, and the Service Desk ensuring the highest level of customer services and communications are maintained to resolve the fault and incident within the prescribed SLA
- Carry out local repairs of faulty equipment and services to the highest standards and co-ordinate the resolution with the appropriate resolver group
- Ensure shortest possible repair cycle by initiating the timely return of faulty SITA and Customer equipment according to the customer maintenance contract and SLAs and monitoring closely the replacement of faulty items and spares
- Manage the replacement of faulty equipment through the use of spares, and ensuring the timely replenishment the spare according to prescribed availability and sparing policy
- Adhere to installation guidelines and industry best practices in order to deliver quality Field Operations
- Use the appropriate tools and equipment to perform the installation, intervention, and repairs in accordance with the Field Operations guidelines and instructions where provided
- Reporting and escalating all observed problems to proper SITA operational escalation points
- Carry out preventive maintenance of equipment in accordance with agreed schedules and to manufacturer specifications
- Perform tests on hardware and software components and be responsible for the co-ordination of local acceptance testing with Customers and 3rd parties
Who you are
- Minimum Diploma / Certificate in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent Telecommunications in country qualification
- Working towards CompTIA A+
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in onsite support activities and repairs of PCs, Printers, and LAN, WAN equipment
- Must have dealt directly with external customers delivering to SLAs
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English language and the local in-country language (Including any regional language requirement)
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge and understanding of LAN protocols
- Ability to support and troubleshoot Ethernet networks
- Understanding and the ability to install and configure servers and workstations (Microsoft/Unix/Thin Clients) including operating system software to component level
- Installation and configuration of end user applications and software
- Understanding of WAN infrastructures and data communications technologies such as DSL, ISDN, Leased Lines, IP VPN, Frame Relay, ATM
- Knowledge of Airline applications and Terminal Emulators
What we offer
SITA’s workplace is all about diversity: many different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce, and colleagues who’ve been working here for decades collaborate with those just out of college and early in their careers. SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we’re always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things: smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too.
And we offer all the good stuff you’d expect like holidays, bonus, flexible benefits, medical policy, pension plan and access to world class learning.
Welcome to SITA
SITA is the world’s leading specialist in air transport communications and information technology. We don’t just connect the global aviation industry. We apply decades of experience and expertise to address almost every core business, operational, baggage, and passenger process in air transport.
We design, build, and support technology solutions all with one vision to create easy air travel every step of the way. As an organization, we cover 95% of all international air travel destinations and work with over 2,800 air transport and government customers in every corner of the globe. Are you ready to explore the opportunities?
Keywords: IT Support, Network Support, LAN, WAN , PC support
In case of issues with uploading your CV or accessing the application system, please contact us @ email@example.com
Nov 9, 2021, 10:36:37 AM
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://sita.taleo.net/careersection/3/jobdetail.ftl
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire, 08/11/2021: https://afriquejobs.com/2021/11/07/the-weekly-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-hebdomadaire-08-11-2021/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/