Android Developer, Accra, Tendo – Social Commerce for Emerging Markets
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
A software company is seeking an Android Developer who is highly experienced in building Android applications in Kotlin. This is a partially remote role and comes with a monthly internet allowance.
– Build engaging features to improve users experience in our social commerce app
– Solve users problems while ensuring the product is highly scalable, secure, and performant
– Apply the latest trends in native development to create engaging experiences.
– Work on everything from a beautiful UI, to user flows and functionality, with integrations to our restful API and/or GraphQL.
– Work closely with the product team to help implement the best standard Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
– At least 3 years of experience in developing android apps with Kotlin language.
– Ability to consume data from GraphQL and/or REST architecture API
– Ability to convert UI designs into code working code
– Ability to manage and optimize data on the client-side to adapt to low-end Android devices.
– Knowledge in Nodejs, React and flutter will be an advantage.
– Attentive to detail.
– You are willing to learn and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
– Relentless learner.
– Must own a well-functioning laptop and smartphone
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2795123194/
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire, 08/11/2021: https://afriquejobs.com/2021/11/07/the-weekly-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-hebdomadaire-08-11-2021/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/