Senior Mechanic, Mécanicien principal, Douala, G4S
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
G4S is a world’s leading international security solutions group; G4S has operations in more than 125 countries and 657,000 employees. In Africa G4S is the largest private employer, with 110 000 employees in over 25 countries across the continent and a workforce of about 5000 employees across the ten Regions of Cameroon.
Main Purpose of Position:
The job holder will be required to Support the Management team by acting as nodal point in his/her capacity of an automotive technician to swiftly and accurately identify the source of automotive problems and propose plans to repair them and ensure they are accurately repaired after approval.
Key Performance Areas:
1) Diagnose the causes of vehicles problems and repair the same.
2) Draw up repair estimates.
3) Perform maintenance services.
4) Liaise with the parts department to obtain required components.
5) Carry out vehicle inspections, testing and safety checks.
6) Document and maintain records of service work carried out on vehicles.
7) Keep shop floor area clean and neat.
8) Maintain and organize tools, equipment and manuals.
9) Research technical manuals of particular vehicles in order to increase efficiency.
10) Keep abreast of technical updates and improvements relevant to the job.
Automotive Technician Knowledge and Skills:
1) A complete understanding of the operation of motor vehicles and their individual systems and components.
2) Ability to work with standard service tools such as pliers, spanners and to operate equipment such as, but not limited to, hydraulic lifts, alignment machines, brake lathes and air tools in a safe manner.
3) Ability to operate electronic testing equipment.
Automotive Technician Educational Qualifications and Experience:
1) Secondary school diplomas, Ordinary level with vocational training to college and associate degrees in automotive technology.
2) At least 5 years’ proven experience is preferred
3) As a specialized job, appropriate certification is required, for example Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification in Auto and Manual Transmission or in Brakes, Steering and Suspension.
4) Ability to work with software such as All Data and Identify is beneficial.
Automotive Technician Salary and Benefits:
1) Competitive salary depending on experience and specialization.
2) Other indemnities like paid vacation, medical, CNPS benefits etc.
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2778762697/
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire, 25/10/2021: https://afriquejobs.com/2021/10/31/the-weekly-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-hebdomadaire-31-10-2021/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/