Rollout Coordinator, Coordinateur de déploiement, Douala, Diool
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
Diool is a mission driven company built to make financial transactions easier for businesses with an innovative platform that can be quickly and seamlessly integrated with a companies’ existing workflows. Diool is a remote first company with team members across the world and an office in Douala and is backed by the Lundin family.
The rollout coordinator is an integral part of the Diool team, managing the process of bringing online our new clients at their locations, wherever they may be and finding new clients. To do so you will manage a team of field staff. Rollout coordinators work closely with sales/growth and product teams to ensure that we meet client expectations, that our customers know and understand how to use the product, and that we effectively utilize our partners like Orange, MTN, or YUP. You will work closely with the cofounders and ideally are located in Douala or are willing to relocate. Native level French and Basic level English are required for this role.
If you’re someone who:
– Enjoys coordinating and managing complex projects and groups
– Is very well organized and comfortable switching between tasks frequently
– Has a startup can-do attitude and a willingness to experiment and try new things
– Must be knowledgeable about building and training sales or customer service teams
– Has experience deploying products and activating customers with at least 2-4 years of similar experience
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://www.diool.com/jobDetail/rec04LJvuqd5pR6lJ/
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire, 25/10/2021: https://afriquejobs.com/2021/10/31/the-weekly-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-hebdomadaire-31-10-2021/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/