SWA – South West Africa Area Implementation Manager, SWA – Responsable de la mise en œuvre de la zone sud-ouest de l’Afrique, Douala, Maersk
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
Maersk would like to invite the right candidate to join us as the Area Implementation Manager for South West Africa (SWA) based in Douala.
He/she will cover SWA area Countries (Cameroon, Angola, Congo, DRC, Gabon, Chad, Central Africa Republic, and Equatorial Guinea) and will be responsible to lead new customer implementations for accounts owned in the area with a medium complexity level, geographical scope, business scale and impact, bridging the sales and operational activities, to ensure smooth transition of new or additional business into the organization.
An exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business setting characterized by high pace and diversity.
You will get to focus on creating valuable relations and work with highly-professional teams in an environment where you will be valued, recognized and well-rewarded.
Moreover, you will expand your business network and enrich your market and product knowledge while contributing to the continuous success of the South West Africa Area.
For all new business owned in the area (excl new global accounts):
* Drive the overall implementation project plan across all geographies and ensure delivery of all functions, including operations, IT, HR and finance.
* Risk management and stakeholder management.
Client Relationship Management
* Establish, maintain and develop strong relationships with new clients at strategic and operational levels.
* Lead the client through the on-boarding process and act as the clients’ centre of gravity on implementations and issue resolution.
* Strictly manage scope with clients and ensure solution implemented stays in line with the solution sold.
* Ensure infrastructure for new client solutions is in place including: recruitment and training, SOPs, IOPs, IT & EDI integration, client and vendor training, and KPI reporting.
* Ensure operations are optimized and products are delivered under the highest service quality possible.
* Contribute to securing new business wins by actively engaging in the sales process and presenting the implementation methodology.
We are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, logistics and supply chain management
- 5+ years of Logistics and Services Experience.
- Fluency in French is mandatory.
- Ability to work in ambiguous contexts and quickly adapt without losing speed or executional focus
- Experience in leading significant contract negotiations is necessary, ideally within supply chain management, logistics or shipping operations.
- Awareness of cost drivers will be highly valued in the selection process.
- The individual we are looking for must have strong communication & interpersonal skills, through which he or she will engage a broad range of colleagues and stakeholders locally, regionally, and globally across a wide range of departments.
- We are looking for an experienced negotiator with a solid track record within various environments and across multiple geographies.
- It is necessary to possess experience within project management and it is expected that the candidate in previous roles have acted as project leader for cross-functional projects.
A.P. Moller – Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com All the way.
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://jobsearch.maersk.com/jobposting/index.html?id=MA-293703
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail hebdomadaire, 11/10/2021: https://afriquejobs.com/2021/10/11/the-weekly-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-hebdomadaire-11-10-2021/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/