Senior Talend Consultant, Consultant senior Talend, Yaoundé, AByster Consulting
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
The ideal candidate will have strong Integration skills with Talend Platforms and the ETL Ecosystem.
- Write and administer ETL jobs to extract data from multiple datasources and load into datamarts.
- Integrate data from different datasources: databases, csv files, xml files, queues
- Integrate data for batch, near real-time, real-time latencies.
- Organize data at different aggregation levels, hierarchies
- Write complex data transformation logic.
- Proactively monitor the performance of data jobs and tune the jobs as needed.
- Make the data integration jobs fault tolerant and scalable.
- Perform Data quality, data modeling and database tasks as required.
- Expected to provide 2nd level support beyond office hours occasionally.
- Write Java programs.
- Must be fully proficient with development and administration of Talend Open Studio and Talend Server.
- Programming ability in Java
- Thorough knowledge and hands on experience with dimensional Data modeling.
- Experience working with RDMS Database.
Thorough knowledge and understanding of all aspects of Data warehouse design and development.Strong communication skills in English, written and verbal
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2731661175/
The Weekly Job Report, Le rapport de travail quotidien, 26/09/2021: https://afriquejobs.com/2021/09/26/the-weekly-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-quotidien-26-09-2021/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/